What Made You Cry Today?

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Forum Pro
Law

Holy shit, they booked Zimmer to a late night talk show? That's weird, but brilliant!

everytime :cry:

This is so incredible, the last 2 minutes are fucking sick.

And now I hate Justice League even more.

ChristMAX wrote:
I dunno why, but there's something about The Dark Knight soundtrack that, when it's streamlined into a single instrument like this, is just breathtaking. This is a great example of what I'm talking about:

Sanchez wrote:

This is so incredible, the last 2 minutes are fucking sick.

And now I hate Justice League even more.
God damn. Zimmer's "Flight" is quite possibly his most underrated work to date.£

Master Virgo wrote:God damn. Zimmer's "Flight" is quite possibly his most underrated work to date.£
Not to be nitpicky, but I would say that "If You Love These People" fit that description better. It's the long version of that second half of "Flight", which excludes the part from "WAYGTDWYANSTW?" (aka longest song title ever), which is the movie's main theme and the most known and played track from that movie both on Spotify and Youtube. The entire score from Man of Steel is underrated, but "If You Love These People" is the most underrated piece from that score, because the main theme is more known and more appreciated.

If any of that made sense.

They gave up that music to instead have Danny Elfman put out some generic, homogenous tripe.