Page 764 of 765

Re: Your real life picture!

Posted: April 14th, 2020, 4:55 pm
by Bacon
Michaelf2225 wrote:
April 13th, 2020, 11:26 am
Image
That Corona poster and the map of the US...

Re: Your real life picture!

Posted: April 14th, 2020, 5:32 pm
by Michaelf2225
Bacon wrote:
April 14th, 2020, 4:55 pm
That Corona poster and the map of the US...
LMAO this is from a little bit ago, now i never even made the connection this is in my friend's apartment

or maybe...
corona was my master plan all along :think:

Re: Your real life picture!

Posted: April 15th, 2020, 12:52 am
by Disney+'s solo2001
Bacon wrote:
April 14th, 2020, 4:55 pm
Michaelf2225 wrote:
April 13th, 2020, 11:26 am
Image
That Corona poster and the map of the US...
wait is that what americans consider the US? cause i got some bad news

Re: Your real life picture!

Posted: April 15th, 2020, 5:21 am
by Ruth
Disney+'s solo2001 wrote:
April 15th, 2020, 12:52 am
Bacon wrote:
April 14th, 2020, 4:55 pm
Michaelf2225 wrote:
April 13th, 2020, 11:26 am
Image
That Corona poster and the map of the US...
wait is that what americans consider the US? cause i got some bad news
the whole world is murican!

Re: Your real life picture!

Posted: April 15th, 2020, 5:23 am
by the_red_ninja
Disney+'s solo2001 wrote:
April 15th, 2020, 12:52 am
Bacon wrote:
April 14th, 2020, 4:55 pm
Michaelf2225 wrote:
April 13th, 2020, 11:26 am
Image
That Corona poster and the map of the US...
wait is that what americans consider the US? cause i got some bad news
lmao! I was thinking it, but you said it yo

Re: Your real life picture!

Posted: April 15th, 2020, 6:31 pm
by Bacon
Disney+'s solo2001 wrote:
April 15th, 2020, 12:52 am
Bacon wrote:
April 14th, 2020, 4:55 pm
Michaelf2225 wrote:
April 13th, 2020, 11:26 am
Image
That Corona poster and the map of the US...
wait is that what americans consider the US? cause i got some bad news
lmfao that's what I get for posting this on mobile from memory after looking at the pic once on desktop.

Re: Your real life picture!

Posted: July 22nd, 2020, 3:19 pm
by LeoCobb
Vader182 wrote:
October 18th, 2019, 2:07 pm
very jealous ^^^

PS, i'm on instagram now. plz follow me:

https://www.instagram.com/metaplex815/


-Vader
Nice! I'll follow you.

By the way... mine is https://www.instagram.com/leonardogaliza/

Re: Your real life picture!

Posted: September 2nd, 2020, 7:32 pm
by Nicolaslabra
hold on a second, so there`s actually like, real people here ? i though you where all bots that i found companionship on, it turns out there is a world out there, when i close my eyes.
Image

Re: Your real life picture!

Posted: September 23rd, 2020, 10:11 am
by DUNKIRKIE
Nicolaslabra wrote:
September 2nd, 2020, 7:32 pm
hold on a second, so there`s actually like, real people here ? i though you where all bots that i found companionship on, it turns out there is a world out there, when i close my eyes.
Image
Portrait of a Lady on Fire vibes

Re: Your real life picture!

Posted: September 23rd, 2020, 10:33 am
by Nistopher Colon
Nicolaslabra wrote:
September 2nd, 2020, 7:32 pm
hold on a second, so there`s actually like, real people here ? i though you where all bots that i found companionship on, it turns out there is a world out there, when i close my eyes.
Image
Prisoners (2013)