Your real life picture!

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Posts: 21411
Joined: June 2010
Location: All-Hail Master Virgo, Censor of NolanFans
Should I upload one of mine? :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: hell naw I'm new here :lol: :oops:

Posts: 2278
Joined: February 2010
Location: Melbourne, Australia
niniendowarrior wrote:Nice photos everyone... no... lovely photos. :)
:lol:

Posts: 558
Joined: June 2010
Image

Posts: 2278
Joined: February 2010
Location: Melbourne, Australia
sickofsickness wrote:Image
i sorry to say but i think you are going bold
and who are you holding
:lol:

Posts: 558
Joined: June 2010
#1fan wrote:
sickofsickness wrote:Image
i sorry to say but i think you are going bold
and who are you holding
:lol:
WHO AM I HOLDING?!

Homer Simpson!

Outside some cafe, its a part of the setpiece put in theaters to promote the Simpsons movie. It originally had the whole fam on the couch, but this is just homer.

Posts: 962
Joined: June 2009
sickofsickness wrote: WHO AM I HOLDING?!

Homer Simpson!

Outside some cafe, its a part of the setpiece put in theaters to promote the Simpsons movie. It originally had the whole fam on the couch, but this is just homer.
For a while there, I thought it was the other way around. Kidding! :lol:

Posts: 2278
Joined: February 2010
Location: Melbourne, Australia
niniendowarrior wrote:
sickofsickness wrote: WHO AM I HOLDING?!

Homer Simpson!

Outside some cafe, its a part of the setpiece put in theaters to promote the Simpsons movie. It originally had the whole fam on the couch, but this is just homer.
For a while there, I thought it was the other way around. Kidding! :lol:
that was what i was saying

Posts: 13622
Joined: June 2009
Location: Florida

Posts: 1460
Joined: December 2009
Location: Los Angeles / London
chee wrote: This is at the infamous Heart Attack Grill in Arizona. DISGUSTING. I didn't eat anything there except for a Coca Cola. Haha.
i need to visit this restaurant...

Posts: 7
Joined: July 2010
Location: N.Ireland
Here's my ole mug

Image

Post Reply