Your real life picture!

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
chee wrote:The chick in the short shorts and the ugly growl smile:

http://i30.tinypic.com/2up8h01.jpg

And fourth person way in the back:

http://i28.tinypic.com/1iz7uc.jpg

This is at the infamous Heart Attack Grill in Arizona. DISGUSTING. I didn't eat anything there except for a Coca Cola. Haha.
Um, hi.

Would you like to come over for some cofffee?

Also, this is my profile pic on OkCupid and Facebook

A million points to anyone who can name the band and or album from my shirt...and if you actually know it. Not have to Google it.

Classic_Dame wrote:Here's my ole mug

I want your glasses. I want them. NOW! :JGLface:

I want your glasses. I want them. NOW!

I loved those things. My perscription has changed and they didn't have that frame in stock anymore, so I got new ones yesterday and they are annoying me so much, slipping down my nose and what now. I miss my old glasses..... sigh....

Classic_Dame wrote:
I want your glasses. I want them. NOW!

I loved those things. My perscription has changed and they didn't have that frame in stock anymore, so I got new ones yesterday and they are annoying me so much, slipping down my nose and what now. I miss my old glasses..... sigh....
They made you change the whole frame? Couldn't they just have switched the lenses?

People keep telling me I shoulda shaved.

prince0gotham wrote:Image

People keep telling me I shoulda shaved.
No way. Mustaches are amazing.

Ha well some people just don't seem to like em and maybe if i grew more of em or some kind of a beard it would look better. Fact is I'm 21 in 2 weeks time and what you see on the pic is the max i can grow. But oh well, some people just develop slower than others. Leo was kind of like that I think.

prince0gotham wrote:Ha well some people just don't seem to like em and maybe if i grew more of em or some kind of a beard it would look better. Fact is I'm 21 in 2 weeks time and what you see on the pic is the max i can grow. But oh well, some people just develop slower than others. Leo was kind of like that I think.
If that's the max you can grow, then yea shave. Patchy facial hair is nasty facial hair. Once you can grow a fuller one that's when you don't shave and impress the chicks. 8-)

awriiite