Your real life picture!

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
I don't think I can pull off a beard...This is the best Ive ever done:

Seaofsickness, has anyone ever told you that you look like Vivek Oberoi? Then in the last picture you remind me of Abhishek Bachchan.

akv1984 wrote:Seaofsickness, has anyone ever told you that you look like Vivek Oberoi? Then in the last picture you remind me of Abhishek Bachchan.
It's sickofsickness
:lol: :lol:

But, no! Thank you though. I get a ton of them. From Judd Nelson, to Benicio Del Toro. People say I talk like Christian Slater. I get alot of "you look like"...the younger Jason Schwartzman. I get Billie Joe Armstrong...I dunno. Ill take it. My friend thinks I look like Gaz Coombes from the band Supergrass
http://bit.ly/aEoMGY

In college though, I had a douchey chin beard, which i turned into a pretty awesome chinstrap....where the sideburns meet at the chin completely. It looked good. But then this kid I had classes with who I couldnt stand copied me. And I shaved it just to not be associated with the guy.

Ahh! Sorry for getting your name wrong! :oops:
In college though, I had a douchey chin beard, which i turned into a pretty awesome chinstrap....where the sideburns meet at the chin completely. It looked good. But then this kid I had classes with who I couldnt stand copied me. And I shaved it just to not be associated with the guy.
:lol:
Nice!

I too get compared to lots of people. I'll take it as a good thing as long as I think they look good.

akv1984 wrote:Ahh! Sorry for getting your name wrong! :oops:
:lol:
Nice!

I too get compared to lots of people. I'll take it as a good thing as long as I think they look good.
Yeah pretty much everyone Ive been compared to is attractive. So, Im good with it.

Last year, some job I had, a guy thought I looked like Michael J Fox, but I find that a little shaky.

Last year, some job I had, a guy thought I looked like Michael J Fox, but I find that a little shaky.
I feel bad for laughing at that.

I think he looks good. Haven't seen a super recent picture of him.

all the people you meet in the half-remembered dreams. :problem:

Heres some of me. For anyone wondering (I look quite young for my age), I'm 18, 19 in September.

At the Kick-Ass premiere

Collecting my Inception IMAX tickets

If you can't already tell, I like to show my tickets :lol: .And as for the beards discussion, I have to shave as mine grows so pathetically, it looks aweful. I can grow a half decent moustache, and some decent sidburns, but after that, I hardly get anything :( .