Your real life picture!

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
lalyil wrote:my mom decided i haven't had a pic taken too long so she took a pic of me staring at the wall after too many drinks

lol steve :P

m4st4 wrote:PMd pics or didn't happen... :modesty:

Ok, ok, I tried. ;)
you wanted a pic of my elvish tat so there you go..

and my others :p

lalyil wrote:lol steve :P

m4st4 wrote:PMd pics or didn't happen... :modesty:

Ok, ok, I tried. ;)
you wanted a pic of my elvish tat so there you go..

and my others :p

lalyil, what did I dooo to deserve this, asked nicely? :-D

Sweeeeet, thanks! :clap: Especially the one behind your (right) ear, cool (and sexy) place to begin with! Damn it, I'll go for my second one before this bloody spectacular year ends!

Isn't getting a tattoo behind your ear the most painful place to get one done?

I always wanted to get it done behind the ear :P

But Mason, you're right.. and I didn't know it before. It felt like someone was drilling in my brain :lol: :lol:

Worth it though, it's my favourite one. Also, the place I had it done, the guy put Megadeath in full volume and tattooed according to rhythm so I tried to get amused through the pain lol it was over soon enough.

m4, well, I had my first one done 9 years ago so I spent enough time thinking them all through.. I was going to take new pictures of them anyway :) What do you want to do next?

oh and the third tat says 'erase all the memories, they will only bring us pain' around my wrist. totally forgot to point that out lol

lalyil wrote:I always wanted to get it done behind the ear :P

But Mason, you're right.. and I didn't know it before. It felt like someone was drilling in my brain :lol: :lol:

Worth it though, it's my favourite one. Also, the place I had it done, the guy put Megadeath in full volume and tattooed according to rhythm so I tried to get amused through the pain lol it was over soon enough.

m4, well, I had my first one done 9 years ago so I spent enough time thinking them all through.. I was going to take new pictures of them anyway :) What do you want to do next?
My next will be simple: SLIDE :-D

Probably on my left wrist. Then after that I'm not sure, something more graphic and painful enough :P

I'm getting "TYBG" on my forehead.

m4st4 wrote:
lalyil wrote:I always wanted to get it done behind the ear :P

My next will be simple: SLIDE :-D

Probably on my left wrist. Then after that I'm not sure, something more graphic and painful enough :P
Slide sounds cool.

I want another one but got no idea what, I won't do an impulsive one, promised myself that after my first one was completely impulsive (I covered it)

I don't understand the point of tatoos, but why not. As soon as it's on other people's bodies, and not on mine, I'm fine with it.