Your real life picture!

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Forum Pro
Law
lalyil wrote:Will do, when they respond, I think everyone is dead from Passover dinner.

Stop changing avys!! lol
(I liked the ToL one.. but Zooey has a special place in my heart)
I go through phases where I change avy's like 5x in one hour. I'll keep this one though for a little, until I browse tumblr and found 3 more I really like lol. Did you know that someone else on this site has your avy? Except the eye doesn't blink.

The Lalyil with The Dragon Tattoo ;)
You are super pretty though :)

Vader, I'm strictly taking that as a compliment (even if someone says they think Noomi is ugly lol) so thanks! :D

Law4, had no idea! I've had this avy in almost every forum for as long as I remember.. well, either that or an American Psycho one. Might have to change it one day lol I'm too lazy to be creative when it comes to such issues :p

ragul, it makes me laugh when people call me Lalyil... Liron. that's my name :p and thank you :) I had a punk period lol with loads of piercings too.

Yeah you do look suspiciously like her.... its crazy.

Forum Pro
Law
I'm strictly taking that as a compliment (even if someone says they think Noomi is ugly lol) so thanks! :D
I would kill children to be with Noomi if that makes it any more clear.

cobb, suspiciously? :P i'll check with my mom is perhaps she bedded someone in sweden without my dad's knowledge.. first i need to check if she went to sweden without my dad's knowledge :lol:

law4, :oldmanface:

Forum Pro
Law
I meaaannnnnnn....

.... jk

lalyil wrote:cobb, suspiciously? :P i'll check with my mom is perhaps she bedded someone in sweden without my dad's knowledge.. first i need to check if she went to sweden without my dad's knowledge :lol:
maybe you are a clone... 8-)

Me and Pedro (my kid).

dadosaboya wrote:Me and Pedro (my kid).
Hey Football fans! Nice pics dado! :twothumbsup: