Your real life picture!

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.

Nistopher Colon wrote:
September 23rd, 2020, 10:33 am
Nicolaslabra wrote:
September 2nd, 2020, 7:32 pm
hold on a second, so there`s actually like, real people here ? i though you where all bots that i found companionship on, it turns out there is a world out there, when i close my eyes.
Prisoners (2013)
Favourite Villeneuve film in fact C:

Law wrote:
December 21st, 2019, 11:14 pm
Jaw line of the gods

join our among us discord

aren't you like 20? why tf do you look like 35 year old manager who likes to go hiking or fishing on weekends?

Turned 30 this year, might as well give an updated on my looks

I remember when I was turning 30... I got so bummed about it as I was stuck in a dead end situation in a job without any career opportunities and being single.

But as it turned out, my 30s (other than the pandemic, obviously) have been a time of great self-development. I got married, got a dog and a cat, started a new job, started to learn coding and Swedish (which in the last year I unfortunately kind of abandoned) and bought an apartment. So far it's been pretty good to me.

Yeah, interestingly, in some ways I feel I'm at my peek at 30. Even physically, but I guess that's natural for slightly weird-looking teens :D But also on a mental level; as years go by, I always think I'm the most intelligent in my life at any given moment. This, I think, should also be natural as you should be evolving and learning constantly. But I wouldn't want to be anything else other than what I am now, even if I'm a bit stuck with my career at this point. But this is also part of the experience.

30 was a great fucking year for me. Enjoy it, dude!