What made you smile today?

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Bacon wrote:
jcvargas09 wrote:There's a girl at my work who reminds me a lot of Emma Stone. Pretty awesome.
Get in her pants.
:|

Its not that easy Bacon

xWhereAmI? wrote:
Bacon wrote: Get in her pants.
:|

Its not that easy Bacon

Forum Pro
Law

Got a new job, booked a holiday to Florida, sun was shining and Lee Pace cast in Guardians of the Galaxy. Yeah, I've had a smiley day! :-D

I am a huge admirer of her talent, and I've been waiting for this music video for quite some time, and I've gotta say, I'm very impressed with the end result.

Despite accidentally skipping a lecture due to mixing up the times, I also got top marks in my essay, am over halfway on my sodding History project and might be going to see Evil Dead later. 8-) :tooexcited:

madcowre wrote:Got a new job, booked a holiday to Florida, sun was shining and Lee Pace cast in Guardians of the Galaxy. Yeah, I've had a smiley day! :-D
Have fun in Florida!

MikaHaeli8 wrote:Despite accidentally skipping a lecture due to mixing up the times, I also got top marks in my essay, am over halfway on my sodding History project and might be going to see Evil Dead later. 8-) :tooexcited:
You better go fucking see it.

Pratham wrote:http://unrealitymag.com/index.php/2009/ ... backwards/

Pretty Woman one is best I think.
The Momento one got me :lol:
Say Girl

Peace wrote:
MikaHaeli8 wrote:Despite accidentally skipping a lecture due to mixing up the times, I also got top marks in my essay, am over halfway on my sodding History project and might be going to see Evil Dead later. 8-) :tooexcited:
You better go fucking see it.
It's going to be Sunday now. I might go; depends on the hangover, really.