What made you smile today?

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Posts: 3551
Joined: January 2011
Location: Here?
Bacon wrote:
jcvargas09 wrote:There's a girl at my work who reminds me a lot of Emma Stone. Pretty awesome.
Get in her pants.
:|

Its not that easy Bacon

User avatar
Posts: 10531
Joined: March 2012
Location: The Rose City
xWhereAmI? wrote:
Bacon wrote: Get in her pants.
:|

Its not that easy Bacon
Image

User avatar
Forum Pro
Law
Posts: 16917
Joined: July 2010
Location: Moonlight Motel

User avatar
Posts: 1752
Joined: July 2011
Location: UK
Got a new job, booked a holiday to Florida, sun was shining and Lee Pace cast in Guardians of the Galaxy. Yeah, I've had a smiley day! :-D

User avatar
Posts: 19806
Joined: June 2011
Location: The Ashes of Gotham


I am a huge admirer of her talent, and I've been waiting for this music video for quite some time, and I've gotta say, I'm very impressed with the end result.

User avatar
Posts: 4317
Joined: June 2012
Location: SUH-waaaaannn-SEA
Despite accidentally skipping a lecture due to mixing up the times, I also got top marks in my essay, am over halfway on my sodding History project and might be going to see Evil Dead later. 8-) :tooexcited:

User avatar
Posts: 13721
Joined: May 2010
Location: Mumbai

User avatar
Posts: 11410
Joined: August 2010
Location: Texas
madcowre wrote:Got a new job, booked a holiday to Florida, sun was shining and Lee Pace cast in Guardians of the Galaxy. Yeah, I've had a smiley day! :-D
Have fun in Florida!

MikaHaeli8 wrote:Despite accidentally skipping a lecture due to mixing up the times, I also got top marks in my essay, am over halfway on my sodding History project and might be going to see Evil Dead later. 8-) :tooexcited:
You better go fucking see it.

Pratham wrote:http://unrealitymag.com/index.php/2009/ ... backwards/

Pretty Woman one is best I think.
The Momento one got me :lol:
Say Girl

User avatar
Posts: 42622
Joined: May 2010

User avatar
Posts: 4317
Joined: June 2012
Location: SUH-waaaaannn-SEA
Peace wrote:
MikaHaeli8 wrote:Despite accidentally skipping a lecture due to mixing up the times, I also got top marks in my essay, am over halfway on my sodding History project and might be going to see Evil Dead later. 8-) :tooexcited:
You better go fucking see it.
It's going to be Sunday now. I might go; depends on the hangover, really.

Locked