What made you smile today?

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Posts: 105
Joined: September 2012

User avatar
Posts: 16015
Joined: June 2011
Location: New York City
juliansplat4 wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Image
So...is Goofy Leonard and Dolan Teddy?
*Gooby
Sigs???

Posts: 7448
Joined: February 2012
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

User avatar
Posts: 26112
Joined: June 2011

User avatar
Forum Pro
Posts: 55549
Joined: May 2010
Location: Arrakis
LOOPER SOUNDTRACK.

Is that thing real?

Am I dreaming?

What is the purpose of life?

LOOPER IS.
Full circle baby.
𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒕. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕 𝑱𝒂𝒘𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒍.
- 𝑫𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒔 𝑽𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒖𝒗𝒆

User avatar
Posts: 42781
Joined: May 2010
m4st4 wrote:LOOPER SOUNDTRACK.

Is that thing real?

Am I dreaming?

What is the purpose of life?

LOOPER IS.
Full circle baby.
You listen to the whole thing?

User avatar
Forum Pro
Posts: 55549
Joined: May 2010
Location: Arrakis
Allstar wrote:
m4st4 wrote:LOOPER SOUNDTRACK.

Is that thing real?

Am I dreaming?

What is the purpose of life?

LOOPER IS.
Full circle baby.
You listen to the whole thing?
On it. Can't believe how good it sounds. Like: what the actual fuck is that. Sinister, thrilling, interesting... I'll probably have it on a constant loop until premiere.
𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒕. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕 𝑱𝒂𝒘𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒍.
- 𝑫𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒔 𝑽𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒖𝒗𝒆

User avatar
Posts: 42781
Joined: May 2010
m4st4 wrote:
Allstar wrote: You listen to the whole thing?
On it. Can't believe how good it sounds. Like: what the actual fuck is that. Sinister, thrilling, interesting... I'll probably have it on a constant loop until premiere.
Nathan did something incredibly unique and innovative with this score.

User avatar
Forum Pro
Posts: 55549
Joined: May 2010
Location: Arrakis
Allstar wrote:
m4st4 wrote:
On it. Can't believe how good it sounds. Like: what the actual fuck is that. Sinister, thrilling, interesting... I'll probably have it on a constant loop until premiere.
Nathan did something incredibly unique and innovative with this score.
And I'm extremely fucking happy about it. Seriously, I needed a fix after TDKR, this is The Thing. Plus, Dredd was f-ing awesome did I mention it? :modesty: 2nd part of 2012 is rolling out quite nicely.
𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒕. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕 𝑱𝒂𝒘𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒍.
- 𝑫𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒔 𝑽𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒖𝒗𝒆

User avatar
Posts: 13377
Joined: August 2011
The Avengers Blu-ray comes out tomorrow.
Brave New World

Locked