What do you want to do before you die?

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Nolanoscopy wrote:
lalyil wrote:
Same, only add to that Egyptian too. It's a shame a lot has been ruined in Egypt since the revolution last year. Israel has a lot of ruins from the Greek era, not very well preserved though. I want to volunteer at one of these places some day. There are some really mysterious ones that no one knows the stories behind them, they capture my interest most.
Lalyil that reminds me to add those to my list! I definitly need to visit both Isreal and Egypt. Maybe if I'm over there we can meet up! :thumbup:
No offense but I'm hoping I won't be here.. I just want to leave this place as soon as possible. Ha. But it's a good place to travel to especially if you find interest in History and Mythology. That's where it mostly started.. Egypt is just a 6 hours drive from me.

lalyil wrote:
Nolanoscopy wrote:
Lalyil that reminds me to add those to my list! I definitly need to visit both Isreal and Egypt. Maybe if I'm over there we can meet up! :thumbup:
No offense but I'm hoping I won't be here.. I just want to leave this place as soon as possible. Ha. But it's a good place to travel to especially if you find interest in History and Mythology. That's where it mostly started.. Egypt is just a 6 hours drive from me.
Not to hijack the thread, but where will u be going?

Nolanoscopy wrote:
lalyil wrote:
UK - London, to study and work.

I should add that to my list anyway so not OT really but it's certain that it's happening so I didn't feel the need to add it.

lalyil wrote:
Nolanoscopy wrote:
UK - London, to study and work.

I should add that to my list anyway so not OT really but it's certain that it's happening so I didn't feel the need to add it.
Thats awesome. I hope to do the same thing once I reach my junior year of college. One more year.

1. To make a bucket list

Hangout with Steveportee.

steveportee wrote:1. To make a bucket list

Get a job
"When art imitates life"

1). Visit the Cueva de los Cristales (Cave of Crystals in Mexico).
2). Master spelunking.
2a). With spelunking mastery, also visit Majlis al Jinn: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majlis_al_Jinn

...that could be a long way away, though.

1. Play UNO with Mike Shinoda and Gabe Newell
2. Beat up Drake and Lil Wayne with a crowbar
3. Watch The Dark Knight Trilogy in the Shrek 4D theater