Favorite Midnight Snack?

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
I don't see the harm in this thread. It posses a question worthy of (albeit silly) discussion. Speaking of...

Favorite midnight snack is PB&J. Though more than a snack some might argue, I'd never eat a PB&J for a normal meal, leaving only 4th meal opportunities for its consumption.

TeddyBlass wrote:I don't see the harm in this thread. It posses a question worthy of (albeit silly) discussion. Speaking of...

Favorite midnight snack is PB&J. Though more than a snack some might argue, I'd never eat a PB&J for a normal meal, leaving only 4th meal opportunities for its consumption.
I'm the same without the jelly. Plus I also get some chocolate milk to wash it down.
Sigs???

Sliced up apple with some peanut butter on the side is always a great midnight snack.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Sliced up apple with some peanut butter on the side is always a great midnight snack.
Also sliced banana + PB too
Sigs???

McDonalds... I will only eat it late at night preferably after consuming adult beverages.

Forum Pro
Law
Allstar wrote:McDonalds... I will only eat it late at night preferably after consuming adult beverages.
Why because thats when you're drunk and stoned?

Law_of_4 wrote:
Allstar wrote:McDonalds... I will only eat it late at night preferably after consuming adult beverages.
Why because thats when you're drunk and stoned?
Not necessarily.

ComradeUlf wrote:Image
oh fuck, I want that

So this is the thread Teddy decides to finally actively post in. Hm.