What Made You Go WTF?

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
I still wonder why Chamber of Secrets is being seen as the "worst" Harry Potter film. If I recall correctly, the majority of the rankings of the Harry Potter films on this forum had Chamber of Secrets at the bottom of the lists. I wonder if the runtime has got anything to do with it?

Nomis wrote:
August 17th, 2019, 6:42 am
I still wonder why Chamber of Secrets is being seen as the "worst" Harry Potter film. If I recall correctly, the majority of the rankings of the Harry Potter films on this forum had Chamber of Secrets at the bottom of the lists. I wonder if the runtime has got anything to do with it?
I have to be honest, I liked the first two because of their charming, kid-friendly, funny and very British look and feel, and the rest of the films I... never really connected to. I might go through the series once again to see it with fresh eyes, but I never enjoyed the films that came after Chamber.

On Tai Lopez's YouTube channel, he gives out advice and one topic he gives advice on is how to read more books.

He says that if you really don't have time to read a book you want to read, get someone else to read the book and summarize it for you.

here in my garage...

IDK if I'll ever understand how the film industry stays in business because none of the films in this twitter thread made their money back and I'm sure that a lot of them cost at least a million or a bit more to make.

https://twitter.com/jinpayn/status/1119461646684917760

is this bitch going to do this every christmas?