What Made You Go WTF?

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.

The Ad for The Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader called it an Epic Masterpiece.

BlairCo wrote:The Ad for The Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader called it an Epic Masterpiece.
I personally liked the movie, but it's the worst of the three so that's really pushing it.

BlairCo wrote:The Ad for The Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader called it an Epic Masterpiece.
I don't see what's wtf with that, it's just how marketing works

Zuck is worth $33.3 billion

33 point fucking 3 billion dollars. :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

I was working at a football match today (just pulling pints) and I served a bloke and his friend. One of them asked if I wanted to come and live with them and then told me I looked like "a party animal". I played along and laughed it off, not thinking much of it. Later, the bloke and his friend came back and bought some more drinks and near the end of the transaction, he complimented me on something (I don't know what). He then followed it up with "You're looking fresh as a daisy despite not having slept well."

I was confused, creeped out and a little hurt. Like, I know my eyebags are prominent, but really? Sadly, I could not retort with "That's very judgmental coming from a dude attending a fucking football match in a fedora and tweed jacket". Which was what he was wearing.

MikaHaeli8 wrote:I was working at a football match today (just pulling pints) and I served a bloke and his friend. One of them asked if I wanted to come and live with them and then told me I looked like "a party animal". I played along and laughed it off, not thinking much of it. Later, the bloke and his friend came back and bought some more drinks and near the end of the transaction, he complimented me on something (I don't know what). He then followed it up with "You're looking fresh as a daisy despite not having slept well."

I was confused, creeped out and a little hurt. Like, I know my eyebags are prominent, but really? Sadly, I could not retort with "That's very judgmental coming from a dude attending a fucking football match in a fedora and tweed jacket". Which was what he was wearing.
M'lady

MikaHaeli8 wrote:I was working at a football match today (just pulling pints) and I served a bloke and his friend. One of them asked if I wanted to come and live with them and then told me I looked like "a party animal". I played along and laughed it off, not thinking much of it. Later, the bloke and his friend came back and bought some more drinks and near the end of the transaction, he complimented me on something (I don't know what). He then followed it up with "You're looking fresh as a daisy despite not having slept well."

sounds like you were being hit on