What Made You Go WTF?

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Oof.

For Goop team, smelling Gwyneth Paltrow's vagina was just another day at the office

Goop employees smelled Gwyneth Paltrow's vagina to embody the infamous 'This Smells Like My Vagina' candle.

Goop's chief designer and head of merchandising, Shaun Kearney told Closer magazine: "We all live and breath these products."
alrighty then

Critics, man :blank:

atilasantos wrote:
September 11th, 2020, 2:55 am

Watch it for yourself before you follow everyone in their blind outrage. From what I can tell, the only real problem with this movie is how Netflix chose to market it.

Numbers wrote:
September 11th, 2020, 3:35 am
atilasantos wrote:

Watch it for yourself before you follow everyone in their blind outrage. From what I can tell, the only real problem with this movie is how Netflix chose to market it.
The movie basically sexualizes children. And yes, maybe they're trying to say something about society, but I honestly think they've gone too far with this one

atilasantos wrote:
September 11th, 2020, 10:21 am
Numbers wrote:
September 11th, 2020, 3:35 am
atilasantos wrote:

The movie basically sexualizes children. And yes, maybe they're trying to say something about society, but I honestly think they've gone too far with this one
So critics are wrong, and 5% is a logical score for the film? I would say 5% is the part of people who actually watched the film amongst those who are voting.

why are y’all engaging this troll

the only times he ever reawakens from his crypt is to talk shit like this

I just wish people would watch the fucking movie before saying anything. Didn't this happen with Joker too and y'all unwashed weirdos got really mad about it? How come you can't give this the benefit of the doubt? Oh wait the director is a black French woman that's why.