What made you laugh today?

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
steveportee wrote:
dafox wrote:and because its a hilarious video which is also a form of mild trolling because everyone is sick of my running Wiseau jokes
Your running Wiseau jokes are now my favorite thing about the forum.
The running Wiseau jokes are the best thing here.

allstar wrote: Image
mchekhov wrote:thats jgl
Do you... like pineapple?

LiberNovus wrote:
:clap: :twothumbsup:

That should be posted in the election thread if it hasn't already.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:
LiberNovus wrote:
:clap: :twothumbsup:

That should be posted in the election thread if it hasn't already.
Cracked up at the Obamacare part. Romney's mentioned and criticized it so many times...

In other news, this the first time a Simpsons scene has gotten a laugh outta me in ages.

Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

Forum Pro
Law
Hi my Name is Mitch, I'm a huge fan of Christopher Nolan. I am currently in high school and I'm am a huge movie buff. The movies of his I like in particular are Following and The Prestige. I also like directors Alfonso Cuarón, Duncan Jones, Michael Mann, John Woo, Martin Scorsese and Guy Richie. But of course Nolan reigns supreme. ;) Well thats my intro, looking forward to chatting it up with you guys. :wave:
http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtop ... =10#p14684

Law_of_4 wrote:
Hi my Name is Mitch, I'm a huge fan of Christopher Nolan. I am currently in high school and I'm am a huge movie buff. The movies of his I like in particular are Following and The Prestige. I also like directors Alfonso Cuarón, Duncan Jones, Michael Mann, John Woo, Martin Scorsese and Guy Richie. But of course Nolan reigns supreme. ;) Well thats my intro, looking forward to chatting it up with you guys. :wave:
:lol:
"When art imitates life"

Law_of_4 wrote:
lmao!