The "Say Goodbye to NoMoreDeadCops" Thread

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Everyone's favorite member, "NoMoreDeadCops" is now leaving to never return. Ever! :D

Wish him a wonderful, heartwarming goodbye as he departs for greater things and greener pastures! After you leave your message of well wishing, don't forget...

-Your favorite forum user, Me

P.S. Fuck you up your rotted, bloody fucking cunts you child torturing, pregnant woman beheading, severed hand fucking, bloody cum guzzling, dead jew molesting, nigger burning, cancer patient testicle flinging, adopted orphan curb stomping, lesbian skinning, faggot ass chewing, clit cutting, rectum ripping, scrotum snapping, 9/11 victim raping, holocaust survivor skewering, sons of bitches. Rot in eternal hell forever. Die sad and alone in a cold hospital room with no loved ones to call your own. Remember my name. For it I, NoMoreDeadCops who will stand above your gravestone masturbating, squirting archign ropes of jism onto your engraved family crest. To those of you who have lost loved ones, they're not in a better place and they never loved you. Life is one long road to inevitable painful death and as you breathe your last pointless breaths remember that NoMoreDeadCops will be fucking your daughters and your sons and even your dead Moms while you're six feet under you cuntrags. Adios.

So you made a thread for yourself after you saw nobody cared.

You seek a lot of attention man.

/lock
Last edited by RIFA on July 15th, 2012, 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

NoMoreDeadCops wrote:Everyone's favorite member, "NoMoreDeadCops" is now leaving to never return. Ever! :D

Wish him a wonderful, heartwarming goodbye as he departs for greater things and greener pastures! After you leave your message of well wishing, don't forget...

-Your favorite forum user, Me

P.S. Fuck you up your rotted, bloody fucking cunts you child torturing, pregnant woman beheading, severed hand fucking, bloody cum guzzling, dead jew molesting, nigger burning, cancer patient testicle flinging, adopted orphan curb stomping, lesbian skinning, faggot ass chewing, clit cutting, rectum ripping, scrotum snapping, 9/11 victim raping, holocaust survivor skewering, sons of bitches. Rot in eternal hell forever. Die sad and alone in a cold hospital room with no loved ones to call your own. Remember my name. For it I, NoMoreDeadCops who will stand above your gravestone masturbating, squirting archign ropes of jism onto your engraved family crest. To those of you who have lost loved ones, they're not in a better place and they never loved you. Life is one long road to inevitable painful death and as you breathe your last pointless breaths remember that NoMoreDeadCops will be fucking your daughters and your sons and even your dead Moms while you're six feet under you cuntrags. Adios.
I like you less than I like Mason.

damn, that really proved us wrong

Thank you goodbye.

You complain about other people not getting consequence or me not doing my job, but then you pretty much post this one huge flame post for everyone.

:facepalm:
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Forum Pro
Law

bai

These posts attempting to get banned are better than anything deadcops has posted in the past month.

Ok, I've been out for all this mess, just wanna know: What the f*** is going on in NF so close to the release of TDKR? :eh: