STOP HACKING MY EMAIL

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Law_of_4 wrote:Normally I'm the one defending people but Mason and the 3 amigos deserve everything they get
no, you defend one person only

Forum Pro
Law
NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote:Normally I'm the one defending people but Mason and the 3 amigos deserve everything they get
No one's saying they don't. I'm just baffled by all the hate being spewed at ME. Violent words? What violent words are you talking about prince? One or two off color posts? I got warnings. I stopped. And I really don't get why posting a lot every day is a bad thing when now more than ever my posts actually contribute stuff (this thread excluded).
Nobody forced you to write what you did before, you came into this thread unarmed, that's why you're being attacked right now. What Mason did was completely fucked up, so think of what's happening right now as karma.

NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
No one's saying they don't. I'm just baffled by all the hate being spewed at ME. Violent words? What violent words are you talking about prince? One or two off color posts? I got warnings. I stopped. And I really don't get why posting a lot every day is a bad thing when now more than ever my posts actually contribute stuff (this thread excluded).
like all the stuff you got warned for by red in the past?

Forum Pro
Law
prince0gotham wrote:
no, you defend one person only

Law_of_4 wrote:
prince0gotham wrote: no, you defend one person only
lol
gif made me laugh tho

prince0gotham wrote:
NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
like all the stuff you got warned for by red in the past?
1) Those weren't violent. Just immature. I apologized to her very politely and stopped. Ask her!
2) How do you even know who warned me in PMs about what. Are you multiple people too? Are you Mason? Am I Mason?!?

NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
prince0gotham wrote: like all the stuff you got warned for by red in the past?
1) Those weren't violent. Just immature. I apologized to her very politely and stopped. Ask her!
2) How do you even know who warned me in PMs about what. Are you multiple people too? Are you Mason? Am I Mason?!?
I know because it's a common knowledge on this forum how annoying you can get. I know because I communicate with the others. I know because mods communicate with people.

And about the first - that was an obnoxious use of words with explicit and/or violent meaning and it was obviously supposed to be humorstic or 'wicked'-sounding and it wasn't. You still haven't stopped to be obnoxious with any of this.

prince0gotham wrote:
NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
I know because it's a common knowledge on this forum how annoying you can get. I know because I communicate with the others. I know because mods communicate with people.

And about the first - that was an obnoxious use of words with explicit and/or violent meaning and it was obviously supposed to be humorstic or 'wicked'-sounding and it wasn't. You still haven't stopped to be obnoxious with any of this.
Alright if you wish to continue this debate with me or whatever let's take it to PMs. Otherwsie I'm done arguing. This thread isn't about me it's about Mason and how you guys seemingly can't deal with some loser lying to you in any way other than to get revenge on him.

How very un-Batman of you.

Revenge is pointless. Let the guy fade into obscurity like the loser he is. Leave his e-mail address alone. That's what my first post in this thread said and now my last. If doing what's right is an unpopular option around here consider me proud to be public enemy number one.

This is the second time I'm telling everyone to stop, get this thread back on topic (?), if it even has one.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:This is the second time I'm telling everyone to stop, get this thread back on topic (?), if it even has one.
STOP HACKING MY EMAIL LISA! YOU ARE TEARING ME APART!