STOP HACKING MY EMAIL

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Cilogy wrote:I'm a little busy eating a delicious cake right now.

I expect someone to pm me with a full explanation of what the hell this is about and who hacked who and etcetera.
people hacked him like 25 times so far and they're still at it

prince0gotham wrote:
Cilogy wrote:I'm a little busy eating a delicious cake right now.

I expect someone to pm me with a full explanation of what the hell this is about and who hacked who and etcetera.
people hacked him like 25 times so far and they're still at it
Well if the phrase "just desserts" fits anywhere, it's here.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

He deserves everything that's coming for him, and worse.

I was away for a bit, someone recap what "Mason" did pl0x
Sigs???

Is "hacking" really the right term? I highly doubt anyone on here is capable of hacking one's e-mail account. Spamming it with crap or signing it up for stuff is not hacking. Also everything being said and done on this thread is the epitome of immaturity, making the fact that anyone ever criticizes my posts totally ludicrous at this point. I mean, this Mason guy is crazy if he's four guys pretending to be one. Hell, he's crazy even if he's just one guy claiming to be four guys pretending to be one, but the fact that you all are reacting to his trolling by messing with his e-mail and posting such dumb stuff on here and totally getting away with it while I'm busy getting warnings in my inbox from mods for saying I didn't like American Beauty or for making a Prestige-themed fillatio joke is highly comedic to me. Such double standards.
Last edited by NoMoreDeadCops on July 14th, 2012, 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NoMoreDeadCops wrote:Is hack really the right term? I highly doubt anyone on here is capable of hacking one's e-mail account. Spamming it with crap or signing it up for stuff is not hacking. Also everything being said and done on this thread is the epitome of immaturity online. The fact that anyone ever criticizes my posts is ludicrous at this point.
you're defending a person who lied to everyone and several people especially, stole stories and presented them as his to this forum and stole poems from liron and presented them as his again to other people

he deserves worse, go to bed
you deserve worse than you're getting too
Last edited by prince0gotham on July 14th, 2012, 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NoMoreDeadCops wrote:Is "hacking" really the right term? I highly doubt anyone on here is capable of hacking one's e-mail account. Spamming it with crap or signing it up for stuff is not hacking. Also everything being said and done on this thread is the epitome of immaturity online. The fact that anyone ever criticizes my posts is ludicrous at this point. I mean, this Mason guy is crazy if he's four guys. Hell, he's crazy if he's one guy claiming to be four guys, but messing with his e-mail and posting such dumb stuff on here and getting away with it while I'm busy getting warnings from mods for saying off color jokes in passing is highly comedic to me.
Please stop posting on this forum. I beg of you.

NoMoreDeadCops wrote:Is hack really the right term? I highly doubt anyone on here is capable of hacking one's e-mail account. Spamming it with crap or signing it up for stuff is not hacking. Also everything being said and done on this thread is the epitome of immaturity online. The fact that anyone ever criticizes my posts is ludicrous at this point.
You have to understand what's going on lad, the folks here were very upset that they were played and that their trust was betrayed by Mason on a very personal level. So naturally, they think it's a good idea to 'hack' the email account as payback. It's a personal thing.
I don't like the idea of hacking anyone's email address to begin with, with or without reason. But the revelation here is utterly delicious.
Do you... like pineapple?

NoMoreDeadCops wrote:Is "hacking" really the right term? I highly doubt anyone on here is capable of hacking one's e-mail account. Spamming it with crap or signing it up for stuff is not hacking. Also everything being said and done on this thread is the epitome of immaturity, making the fact that anyone ever criticizes my posts totally ludicrous at this point. I mean, this Mason guy is crazy if he's four guys pretending to be one. Hell, he's crazy even if he's just one guy claiming to be four guys pretending to be one, but the fact that you all are reacting to his trolling by messing with his e-mail and posting such dumb stuff on here and totally getting away with it while I'm busy getting warnings in my inbox from mods for saying I didn't like American Beauty or for making a Prestige-themed fillatio joke is highly comedic to me. Such double standards.