STOP HACKING MY EMAIL

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
NoMoreDeadCops wrote:Is "hacking" really the right term? I highly doubt anyone on here is capable of hacking one's e-mail account. Spamming it with crap or signing it up for stuff is not hacking. Also everything being said and done on this thread is the epitome of immaturity, making the fact that anyone ever criticizes my posts totally ludicrous at this point. I mean, this Mason guy is crazy if he's four guys pretending to be one. Hell, he's crazy even if he's just one guy claiming to be four guys pretending to be one, but the fact that you all are reacting to his trolling by messing with his e-mail and posting such dumb stuff on here and totally getting away with it while I'm busy getting warnings in my inbox from mods for saying I didn't like American Beauty or for making a Prestige-themed fillatio joke is highly comedic to me. Such double standards.
Go fuck yourself.

steveportee wrote:
NoMoreDeadCops wrote:Is "hacking" really the right term? I highly doubt anyone on here is capable of hacking one's e-mail account. Spamming it with crap or signing it up for stuff is not hacking. Also everything being said and done on this thread is the epitome of immaturity online. The fact that anyone ever criticizes my posts is ludicrous at this point. I mean, this Mason guy is crazy if he's four guys. Hell, he's crazy if he's one guy claiming to be four guys, but messing with his e-mail and posting such dumb stuff on here and getting away with it while I'm busy getting warnings from mods for saying off color jokes in passing is highly comedic to me.
Please stop posting on this forum. I beg of you.
Your reputation as the resident forum class clown gets much more attention than your true status as resident judgmental prick. Your zany deadpan one liners are a great "Emperor's New Clothes" act but you're just as worthless a poster as me, if not more so. I'll leave when you leave.

NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
steveportee wrote: Please stop posting on this forum. I beg of you.
Your reputation as the resident forum class clown gets much more attention than your true status as resident judgmental prick. Your zany deadpan one liners are a great "Emperor's New Clothes" act but you're just as worthless a poster as me, if not more so. I'll leave when you leave.
I asked you politely to leave. I won't be so polite next time.

NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
babai

Efflictim wrote:
NoMoreDeadCops wrote:Is "hacking" really the right term? I highly doubt anyone on here is capable of hacking one's e-mail account. Spamming it with crap or signing it up for stuff is not hacking. Also everything being said and done on this thread is the epitome of immaturity, making the fact that anyone ever criticizes my posts totally ludicrous at this point. I mean, this Mason guy is crazy if he's four guys pretending to be one. Hell, he's crazy even if he's just one guy claiming to be four guys pretending to be one, but the fact that you all are reacting to his trolling by messing with his e-mail and posting such dumb stuff on here and totally getting away with it while I'm busy getting warnings in my inbox from mods for saying I didn't like American Beauty or for making a Prestige-themed fillatio joke is highly comedic to me. Such double standards.
Go fuck yourself.
post more often

NoMoreDeadCops wrote:

hey let's hack deadcops

Alright let's be real here. Is your hatred for me based on anything at all? Or am I just the new guy to bash now that all these other guys you hate are gone? Also I never defended Mason. Not even close.
Last edited by NoMoreDeadCops on July 14th, 2012, 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DeadCops, people hacked as revenge, and honestly right now I'm pissed with him too and we have every right to be. Your posts pissing people off has nothing to do with this.

NoMoreDeadCops wrote:Alright let's be real here. Is your hatred for me based on anything at all? Or am I just the new guy to bash now that all these other guys you hate are gone?
23 posts a day might have something to do with it.

NoMoreDeadCops wrote:Alright let's be real here. Is your hatred for me based on anything at all? Or am I just the new guy to bash now that all these other guys you hate are gone?
We hate you because you're a fucking cocksmuggling douchebag.

Clear enough for ya?