STOP HACKING MY EMAIL

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
lalyil wrote:DeadCops, people hacked as revenge, and honestly right now I'm pissed with him too and we have every right to be. Your posts pissing people off has nothing to do with this.
Read my original post on here. I was just trying to calm all this emotion-fueled hacking down before people got in trouble for it. I never meant to piss people off. I never even said anything worthy of pissing anyone off. People just started telling me to fuck myself and such. What a great community.

NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
lalyil wrote:DeadCops, people hacked as revenge, and honestly right now I'm pissed with him too and we have every right to be. Your posts pissing people off has nothing to do with this.
Read my original post on here. I was just trying to calm all this emotion-fueled hacking down before people got in trouble for it. I never meant to piss people off. I never even said anything worthy of pissing anyone off. People just started telling me to fuck myself and such. What a great community.
I asked you politely to leave, while you called me a judgmental prick. So, yeah...

NoMoreDeadCops wrote:Alright let's be real here. Is your hatred for me based on anything at all? Or am I just the new guy to bash now that all these other guys you hate are gone?
you make an account and post very actively and obnoxiously using violent words that make a bad impression

that you can't exuse with others using similar words since most of the others know when to use them or are people that we know

you on the other hand come in here and post like you've been on here for years

in addition to that you come into situations like this and act unprepared stating inappropriate things that make no sense, jibran explained to you

NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
yes you did, you said the thing about immaturity without even being completely informed on everything that's happened

Efflictim wrote:
NoMoreDeadCops wrote:Alright let's be real here. Is your hatred for me based on anything at all? Or am I just the new guy to bash now that all these other guys you hate are gone?
We hate you because you're a fucking cocksmuggling douchebag.

Clear enough for ya?
Not at all. But your lack of communication skills is crystal.

And Steve, I called you that BECAUSE you told me to leave. What did I do to deserve you telling me to leave?
Last edited by NoMoreDeadCops on July 14th, 2012, 10:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Stop with the insults, seriously.

Believe it or not, I actually don't wanna have to punish anyone.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:Stop with the insults, seriously.

Believe it or not, I actually don't wanna have to punish anyone.
Well said.
Do you... like pineapple?

NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
Efflictim wrote: We hate you because you're a fucking cocksmuggling douchebag.

Clear enough for ya?
Not at all. But your lack of communication skills is crystal.

And Steve, I called you that BECAUSE you told me to leave. What did I do to deserve you telling me to leave?
I was just expressing the desires of several members, in the most polite way possible.

Forum Pro
Law
Normally I'm the one defending people but Mason and the 3 amigos deserve everything they get

So he plagiarized scripts and poetry. And he lied to everyone.

Cunt.
Sigs???

Law_of_4 wrote:Normally I'm the one defending people but Mason and the 3 amigos deserve everything they get
No one's saying they don't. I'm just baffled by all the hate being spewed at ME. Violent words? What violent words are you talking about prince? One or two off color posts? I got warnings. I stopped. And I really don't get why posting a lot every day is a bad thing when now more than ever my posts actually contribute stuff (this thread excluded).