Post private messages here thread

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
BlairCo wrote:My PM's are serious, besides one user who asked me if I was a Scientologist.
My new goal in life is to get a nonserious PM out of you. And I always get my way.

lalyil wrote:
BlairCo wrote:My PM's are serious, besides one user who asked me if I was a Scientologist.
My new goal in life is to get a nonserious PM out of you. And I always get my way.
Be careful what you wish for.

lalyil wrote:
WE SHOULD ALL PM EACH OTHER!!!! YAY!

Blair, oooh this is so happening.

Cobb, you just want sexting right? :lol:

lalyil wrote:Blair, oooh this is so happening.
Bring it on, girl.

lalyil wrote:

I don't feel sorry for this kid... he does have high standards...

Sexting... surely there is something more inventive.

Just wanna start dialogues and start sending scripts and pages to people again..

Z. Cobb wrote:
lalyil wrote:

I don't feel sorry for this kid... he does have high standards...

Sexting... surely there is something more inventive.

Just wanna start dialogues and start sending scripts and pages to people again..
Dude. any screenwriting talk I'd be happy to share :P honestly. You know you can always talk to me :)

I reckon we should start a filmmakers support group where people can actually share ideas and such and only with those here they trust. Then again, after the whole Mason thing, who can you truly trust.

lalyil wrote:
Dude. any screenwriting talk I'd be happy to share :P honestly. You know you can always talk to me :)

I reckon we should start a filmmakers support group where people can actually share ideas and such and only with those here they trust. Then again, after the whole Mason thing, who can you truly trust.
Will do... I'm just finishing my Final look at ANDY... hoping to film it next month.

Z. Cobb wrote:
lalyil wrote:

Will do... I'm just finishing my Final look at ANDY... hoping to film it next month.
Have you changed the screenplay since what you sent me? I'd love to read. Still got the draft you sent me and I told you my thoughts ;)

Can't wait to see it.

I've been so lazy with my writing lately. I've only been helping others develop their ideas instead lol

lalyil wrote:
Have you changed the screenplay since what you sent me? I'd love to read. Still got the draft you sent me and I told you my thoughts ;)

Can't wait to see it.

I've been so lazy with my writing lately. I've only been helping others develop their ideas instead lol
I've just been tweaking really... trying to build on the foundations.

its difficult to keep on one particular idea... i've been going back and forth between screenplays... always good to have a few things going.