The Mason Conspiracy

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
chee wrote:^^ Thanks.

So a group of douchebags all posted under one account? Lame.

:roll:
We think he lied about and he's only one 16 years old kid.

Good to know he's officially a prick, never liked that little fucker. Lying about your parent's death and plagiarizing is not something to be taken lightly. Seriously, what was the point of all that? The fact that he's still a kid, a 16 year old is not an excuse.

See I always thought Mason was far too immature to be a 21/22 year old, for some reason he used to lash out at me abusively via PM...

christophmac wrote:See I always thought Mason was far too immature to be a 21/22 year old, for some reason he used to lash out at me abusively via PM...
At times I questioned it but than again its the internet you don't need to act like your age.

christophmac wrote:See I always thought Mason was far too immature to be a 21/22 year old, for some reason he used to lash out at me abusively via PM...
Well, I'm nearly 15 and people deem me as being very mature for my age. But some other people deem as being very immature, so I guess I can be mature whenever I want and be immature whenever I want.

Why you lurking my page brah?

Dodd wrote:Image
There should be a 'Mason MEME' Thread.

https://twitter.com/JordanMasonMuse
So, is this mason's twitter account ??!!

Actually i feel sorry for him. he got some serious mental problem :( leave him alone
Last edited by ihsan on July 16th, 2012, 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

ihsan wrote:https://twitter.com/JordanMasonMuse

Actually i feel sorry for him. he got some serious mental problem :(
this is the twitter account that got hacked 3 days ago and what you see as tweets since then is not him

he followed 800 people and 400 people followed him so when the guys got his account they started compromizing it and making people de-follow him

prince0gotham wrote:
ihsan wrote:https://twitter.com/JordanMasonMuse

Actually i feel sorry for him. he got some serious mental problem :(
this is the twitter account that got hacked 3 days ago and what you see as tweets since then is not him

he followed 800 people and 400 people followed him so when the guys got his account they started compromizing it and making people de-follow him
thanks for clarifying doubt Prince. Can't Imagine he writing like that..