The Mason Conspiracy

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Neizar, STFU.

ANONIMNIQ wrote:Liron, I hope you're real!
I've been on cam in chat enough times I think to prove I am :P

Neizar wrote:
Flying Rodent wrote:
With all due respect, you don't know a single thing about Mason, neither who he was nor what he ever did. You may think that it is pathetic to see that people actually cared about this. Well, I personally used to be very close friends with "that dude" this thread is about, and I'm not ashamed to say that I was deeply affected by this whole thing. I wasn't being "childish" or "desperate". I was just sad to lose a friend.

You can "ROFL" if you want, but bear in mind that you don't actually have enough data to put forward any developed argument regarding those events. Thank you.
I wasn't really in any "argument". It's just people's reactions and tales about the whole thing that what I was "ROFL'ing" about. thus I said, "may I'm not aware ..". Obviously, I don't care about anything relate to the whole thing. and P.S by "Childish" and "Desperate" I didn't mean the guy you talked about .. I meant the whole thing. You know, people on Internet and Fan board creating that dramatic thing over nothing .. ahem, it's something. :lol:
Thanks.
Neizar, you just pissed off 90% of all forum members.

Enjoy your stay.

Neizar wrote:
Flying Rodent wrote:
With all due respect, you don't know a single thing about Mason, neither who he was nor what he ever did. You may think that it is pathetic to see that people actually cared about this. Well, I personally used to be very close friends with "that dude" this thread is about, and I'm not ashamed to say that I was deeply affected by this whole thing. I wasn't being "childish" or "desperate". I was just sad to lose a friend.

You can "ROFL" if you want, but bear in mind that you don't actually have enough data to put forward any developed argument regarding those events. Thank you.
I wasn't really in any "argument". It's just people's reactions and tales about the whole thing that what I was "ROFL'ing" about. thus I said, "may I'm not aware ..". Obviously, I don't care about anything relate to the whole thing. and P.S by "Childish" and "Desperate" I didn't mean the guy you talked about .. I meant the whole thing. You know, people on Internet and Fan board creating that dramatic thing over nothing .. ahem, it's something. :lol:
Thanks.
Go back to your muscle session bro.

Celestin wrote:

Enjoy your stay.
Now, Isn't that something? I think it is. :)
Anyway, I didn't mean anything but what I said. Far over, I have no business in these tales. I just pointed out something about, You know people here was saying "Why wasting time ,,?" I saw that line a lot. but, I think the overrated care about such thing is the real "wasting time ..". Anyway as I said, It's not my business.
ma'regards.

steveportee wrote: Go back to your muscle session bro.
I did, dude. :wave:

Neizar wrote:
Celestin wrote:

Enjoy your stay.
Now, Isn't that something? I think it is. :)
Anyway, I didn't mean anything but what I said. Far over, I have no business in these tales. I just pointed out something about, You know people here was saying "Why wasting time ,,?" I saw that line a lot. but, I think the overrated care about such thing is the real "wasting time ..". Anyway as I said, It's not my business.
ma'regards.
Stop posting in this thread. Just stop.

Liron wrote:Neizar, STFU.
Ohh, kids! :facepalm:

Alright, I think that's enough.