The Mason Conspiracy

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
PleaseListentoMe wrote: You don't think I know all this? You don't think I feel fucking terrible for this? Of course I do, but what does it matter now? You are all grabbing some revenge by attempting to destroy my life, it's true. Yes, I've destroyed so many things here. Liron of all people, I am so sorry. I am. But tell me WHY such things allow you to illegally hack into my personal accounts? I deserve worse? These are actual threats?

@Mason...

Fuck me....this is the craziest thing I've ever seen. I leave for a day and come back to this shit? I never really had any personal dealings with Mason but I fuckin respected him. What a sick little bastard.

I'm sorry that someone would hurt you so much like that Lalyil, that is seriously messed up and I'm sincerely sorry you had to go through that.

Wow my mind is fucking blown right now...

Dafuq did I just read.

You know, I'm not even gonna attempt to catch up with this shit.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:You know, I'm not even gonna attempt to catch up with this shit.
well aren't you special

Im so lost right now. Confused and saddened, really. I've only read posts on this thread here and there but not the entire thing. People have hearts and people have feelings. I hope those that were affected and hurt by this heal in time and I also hope that Mason heals too...whoever the real 'Mason' is. Apparently something is missing in his life and those around him to feel the need to do what they did. Consider it a lesson learned. Sending love out to everybody involved in this situation.

Queen of Hearts wrote:Im so lost right now. Confused and saddened, really. I've only read posts on this thread here and there but not the entire thing. People have hearts and people have feelings. I hope those that were affected and hurt by this heal in time and I also hope that Mason heals too...whoever the real 'Mason' is. Apparently something is missing in his life and those around him to feel the need to do what they did. Consider it a lesson learned. Sending love out to everybody involved in this situation.

Wow. Its fucking sad how attached people can get to the internet. :facepalm: Your D-bag Mason... but it got me thinking...

but then I thought...
and finally...
but seriously, faking to be somebody for a year on a movie fan site and having almost 20000 posts, you have to get yourself a life dude. I really hope you find out what would drive you to do a thing like this because in my opinion faking to be someone on the internet is usually a pastime held by middle-aged sex offenders. But hey at least you like the Stones...

P.S. The stolen Super-8 review was a funnier scandal. That shit was classic
Why you lurking my page brah?