The Mason Conspiracy

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Crazy Eight wrote:So who's in the photo's the posted of "himself"?
the latest theory is that you've been mason all along

He claims it was one of the 4 guys who used the account. Personally right now I don't believe that and I think he just took random pictures of someone totally unrelated to this.

Crazy Eight wrote:So who's in the photo's the posted of "himself"?
Some dude named "Michael".

This Michael however... doesn't exist.

Guys, please, if you just give me time to talk, or can someone talk to me? You're hacking my email and you're destroying my twitter, I have apologised, I can apologise. I'm sorry. Why do such things? I want to talk with someone about this. I know I've ruined many people here, I've lied, we've lied. Just give me this chance to talk, why are you ruining everything? You'll rip this apart but, just talk to me instead of destroying everything.

please wrote:Guys, please, if you just give me time to talk, or can someone talk to me? You're hacking my email and you're destroying my twitter, I have apologised, I can apologise. I'm sorry. Why do such things? I want to talk with someone about this. I know I've ruined many people here, I've lied, we've lied. Just give me this chance to talk, why are you ruining everything? You'll rip this apart but, just talk to me instead of destroying everything.

I've forgiven you for many things, but stealing my poems, really?? If you've ever written anything in your life you'd know how hurtful this is.

lalyil wrote:He claims it was one of the 4 guys who used the account. Personally right now I don't believe that and I think he just took random pictures of someone totally unrelated to this.
He's a lonely, pathetic little boy seeking attention, basically.

please wrote:Guys, please, if you just give me time to talk, or can someone talk to me? You're hacking my email and you're destroying my twitter, I have apologised, I can apologise. I'm sorry. Why do such things? I want to talk with someone about this. I know I've ruined many people here, I've lied, we've lied. Just give me this chance to talk, why are you ruining everything? You'll rip this apart but, just talk to me instead of destroying everything.
See what i mean? Guilty of lying or not, you guys are fucked up for doing this. Two wrongs don't make a right.

NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
See what i mean? Guilty of lying or not, you guys are fucked up for doing this. Two wrongs don't make a right.
Why don't you just shut the hell up? Don't you see nobody cares what you say about this? Stick to posting in relevant threads. This is simply over your head.

NoMoreDeadCops wrote: