Nolan Fans is no longer ghetto as hell.

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Law_of_4 wrote:
Cilogy wrote:Just the fact that we are still talking about this proves a lot of what people like jibran said. :facepalm:

Seriously, who gives a fuck anymore? Let's move on.
I said this about 5 pages ago
where you also avoided my ferny post

Nelson wrote:
DoubleD wrote:
If he asked for the PM's it's his own damn fault.

You guys have had it out for Talli since I signed up on this site. The guy never stood a chance.
Okay. Yeah. Mhm. Yup. That makes sense. Talli is the victim.

I have it out for weeds that grow in my yard too. That doesn't mean I'm wrong for wanting them gone.

Celestin wrote:Image
I've got to say congrats to everyone for getting this done.

This board is just insane at times. For a few months whenever a new piece of information was coming out, it'd be almost impossible to navigate through the bullshit and see members you recognised... But the mods have done really well to stay on top of it, and have swung the banhammer effectively when dealing with talli.
He really is a disgusting human... and you know, if he's not going to be here, maybe I'll keep visiting after August.

thedisabledcubicle wrote:

This board is just insane at times. For a few months whenever a new piece of information was coming out, it'd be almost impossible to navigate through the bullshit and see members you recognised... But the mods have done really well to stay on top of it, and have swung the banhammer effectively when dealing with talli.
He really is a disgusting human... and you know, if he's not going to be here, maybe I'll keep visiting after August.

solo2001 wrote:

Nolanoscopy wrote:
solo2001 wrote: Image

solo2001 wrote:
Nolanoscopy wrote:

prince0gotham wrote:
solo2001 wrote: Image
Why you lurking my page brah?

Dodd wrote:
prince0gotham wrote: Image
Last edited by Nolanoscopy on July 13th, 2012, 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.