Spamming Old Threads Issue

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
lWatchFlmsNotMovies wrote:A MONTH BAN? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I WAS FUCKING HIGH!!!! JUST GIVE ME A 2 DAY BAN LIKE TALLI SAID. I WILL KILL MYSELF IF I CAN'T SHARE MY THOUGHTS ON TDKR WITH NOLANFANS!!!!! THANKS TO RIFA I AM BANNED FOR A FUCKING MONTH

great avy by the way

lmao@ "i was fucking high"

Yeah, a month seems a little too drastic.
2 weeks would be enough.

RIFA wrote:What IWatchFilmsNotMovies did is retarded. Hope he gets a long vacation at least until TDKR comes out. This dude lost it.

I don't mind jokes, I'm not nitpicking his behavior here but this is just nonsensical and stupid. Now I have to look back at least 2-3 pages to find the right threads? The fuck is this shit? All these stupid threads being brought to life. I don't get it.

If it's the talli thing then handle it differently but don't revive 100 threads ignoring the other users on the board who maybe, just maybe, want to fucking see the latest news regarding their favorite movies or other various events in the world. :facepalm:

This was stupid and I really hope this action will have it's harsh consequences. Otherwise it will be a precedent... And the more users we get... the harder it is to maintain balance on this forum... For a memeber like IWatch to do what he did, no matter the reason, is just sad and dumb.

Thanks.
One day I will find you. I will force you to eat pages from the LA phone book until your body is so full of paper, that I can look down your throat and see it. I will force you to eat pages until it is physically impossible for you to swallow because your entire body is stuffed with paper. And then, only then, will I pour as much gasoline down your throat as possible. If you're not already dead, I will then literally light your insides on fire. You will suffer. You will die. You will burn. I will laugh.

It was kind of funny, I think we should cut him a break, a month is way too harsh considering he just made posts in the threads at the end of the day. No spoiling, no massively insulting a member.

Allstar wrote:It was kind of funny, I think we should cut him a break, a month is way too harsh considering he just made posts in the threads at the end of the day. No spoiling, no massively insulting a member.
It was funny at the start then got way too out of hand. But agreed 1 month is way too harsh, really a week would be more than plenty.

lWatchFlmsNotMovies wrote:A MONTH BAN? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I WAS FUCKING HIGH!!!! JUST GIVE ME A 2 DAY BAN LIKE TALLI SAID. I WILL KILL MYSELF IF I CAN'T SHARE MY THOUGHTS ON TDKR WITH NOLANFANS!!!!! THANKS TO RIFA I AM BANNED FOR A FUCKING MONTH
See the kind of trouble you can get into by doing drugs? :roll: :lol: I also think a month is too harsh. Hope you punishment is less severe. By the way, how come you're posting if you're banned?

dadosaboya wrote:
See the kind of trouble you can get into by doing drugs? :roll: :lol: I also think a month is too harsh. Hope you punishment is less severe. By the way, how come you're posting if you're banned?
New account.

Either permabann him or just give him 2 weeks since Caine got a week for 20 bumps. Or you can give him 2 days and give Caine a 5 day ban 'bail tickets'. Month is too much, then again we all know Iwatch's been on the line for quite a long time.

It was a saturday night.. the forum was like a ghost town, it hardly caused much damage except for some laughs for the few that were on.

It's a paradox pretty much like anything on this forum. You can't give him a just punishment without either going too far or being unfair to Caine.