Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.

So how is everyone doing

Ruth wrote:
August 3rd, 2022, 5:44 am
So how is everyone doing
I'm doing very well, how are you?
Last edited by Cilogy on August 21st, 2022, 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cilogy wrote:
August 4th, 2022, 8:44 pm
Ruth wrote:
August 3rd, 2022, 5:44 am
So how is everyone doing
I'm doing very well well, how are you?
Sweating my ass off in this heatwave tbh

Summer in 2022 is scorching innit?

RIP

The free speech guy is fully suspending people for sharing this video.

Master Virgo wrote:
December 12th, 2022, 7:55 am

Lol. Also, I don't know what's going on with Chappelle... does he really want to die on this hill, with the likes of Musk at his side?

DHOPW42 wrote:
December 12th, 2022, 10:32 am
Master Virgo wrote:
December 12th, 2022, 7:55 am

Lol. Also, I don't know what's going on with Chappelle... does he really want to die on this hill, with the likes of Musk at his side?
Short answer? Yep.

Dude's become a tool with no understanding of nuance. But he doesn't like being told he's wrong, so he's fallen in with the worst crowd just to justify his own stances.

Watching Glass Onion the other day inspired me to start reading Agatha Christie novels - never read her works before, but the film (and, to be honest, the lack of excitement I got from it) made me want to read good old, dusty, classic crime mysteries. It's really a first for me - AC novels and crime novels in general. Thankfully, I have to travel at least two hours a day to work and back home, so it's pretty easy to just go through these one after the other in quick succession - and it can really grow on you. The language, the characters, the settings... so far, I'm very pleased. I started with The Body in the Library, and then moved on to Dumb Witness, and I have to say, it was the latter that really made me want to further explore AC's world of crime novels. The character of Poirot was surprisingly charming and the story exciting, so I'm looking forward to the next one. My sister and mom bought me a couple of those novels for Christmas, so there's nothing stopping me now, I guess.