Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
All these years Hollywood studios could have cast Amber Heard as the monster in their horror films and it would have been the scariest shit in all the land. What a missed opportunity.

Well, Zombieland did it I guess but there was a lot more potential.

I haven't listened to it, I don't care about their life but in terms of horrors you are wrong. She was the villain in
All the Boys Love Mandy Lane

Master Virgo wrote:
April 23rd, 2022, 8:20 am
All these years Hollywood studios could have cast Amber Heard as the monster in their horror films and it would have been the scariest shit in all the land. What a missed opportunity.

Well, Zombieland did it I guess but there was a lot more potential.

Can you summarize what's going on in the video, it's very quiet and long and I think it may be scary? Is the Heard being scary? Like a Monster?

Finally finished the final book in the Jack West Jr series.. And i feel so empty knowing there isn't any more Jack West Jr books coming in the future.

I'm in Shanghai and I've been in lockdown for 59 days straight. Life seems grey. Screw Zero Covid policy my rights have never been so violated.

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
May 12th, 2022, 1:50 pm
I'm in Shanghai and I've been in lockdown for 59 days straight. Life seems grey. Screw Zero Covid policy my rights have never been so violated.
that's horrendous. stay strong dude.

Anyone ever fallen asleep in the theater before?

I have only twice.

Once was recently, actually. My fifth IMAX viewing of Dune. I had a full day of work, spent the evening cleaning my place, and then went for a showtime of like 10:50pm. Big mistake. Literally dozed off with my hand in the popcorn.

The was The Counselor. lol

Yes!

5 years ago (time flies), I went on my first road trip to a nearby country to watch some movies, since movie theaters didn’t exist where I live. I woke up that day feeling a bit off but I still went anyway.

Watched La La Land first and I was fine. Then drove to another theater for Rogue One in IMAX. Slept at various points of the film. Then drove back to the first location and literally ran to catch a screening of Arrival. Missed the opening sequence and slept through most of the movie. That ending made no sense to me when I walked out lol.

On the way back, I was so tired and my legs hurt so bad I couldn’t drive. I ended up going to the ER, got a shot in the butt and drove home.

Don’t think I’ve ever fallen asleep in a theater since.

Unbelievably, for the first time in my life, and ever since getting my degree as a filmmaker, I am going to work as a writer on a network TV show here in Hungary.

It is going to be a 10-parter, but on a network, so it's definitely unlike working on a potential HBO or Netflix series, but I'm pretty excited. The network itself is one of the two biggest ones in the country, so if anything goes right, this will have some reach. I will work alongside a couple of other writers, so this will be unlike anything I've done before in my life. For now, I'll just see how this goes :D