Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
All these years Hollywood studios could have cast Amber Heard as the monster in their horror films and it would have been the scariest shit in all the land. What a missed opportunity.

Well, Zombieland did it I guess but there was a lot more potential.

I haven't listened to it, I don't care about their life but in terms of horrors you are wrong. She was the villain in
All the Boys Love Mandy Lane

Master Virgo wrote:
April 23rd, 2022, 8:20 am
All these years Hollywood studios could have cast Amber Heard as the monster in their horror films and it would have been the scariest shit in all the land. What a missed opportunity.

Well, Zombieland did it I guess but there was a lot more potential.

Can you summarize what's going on in the video, it's very quiet and long and I think it may be scary? Is the Heard being scary? Like a Monster?

Finally finished the final book in the Jack West Jr series.. And i feel so empty knowing there isn't any more Jack West Jr books coming in the future.

I'm in Shanghai and I've been in lockdown for 59 days straight. Life seems grey. Screw Zero Covid policy my rights have never been so violated.

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
May 12th, 2022, 1:50 pm
I'm in Shanghai and I've been in lockdown for 59 days straight. Life seems grey. Screw Zero Covid policy my rights have never been so violated.
that's horrendous. stay strong dude.