Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Numbers wrote:
March 23rd, 2021, 10:16 pm
Soooo 4 bottles of Jameson in a week after dyeing my hair and painting my nails.

Am I mentally ill?
Hair and nails is perfectly fine, too much booze is never good. If you're genuinely asking yourself that i'd highly recommend talking with someone.

My ex went MIA and she texted suicidal pics last night. Her sister and mother are concerned. I am too.

This is devastating.

Just realize m4 account has been deleted? Wow. What happened?
Numbers wrote:
March 25th, 2021, 6:23 am
My ex went MIA and she texted suicidal pics last night. Her sister and mother are concerned. I am too.

This is devastating.
Sorry to hear this.

The forum is pretty much dead so I assume he probably deleted it himself.

Afaik you can neither delete your posts nor your account yourself. But yeah, he did that lol.

Forums unfortunately are just not what they used to be. People have been migrating towards different online outlets and social media for years now. Combine that with how unlucky the whole year was for our more niche subcategory of the community. Things change, people move on, that’s fine. People noticed tangible changes in the air and discussed moving on long before m4 consumed whatever cereal that led him to believe that ~terrible modding~ was what killed this forum.

I think he was really looking forward to ZSJL so I hope he got to get a good experience out of that

also yeah people seem to be migrating towards reddit a lot

Nice one, mods!

Got the one shot Johnson and Johnson vaccine today. In 2 weeks I’ll go back to a movie theater. :D :twothumbsup:

I got my second Pfizer dose yesterday and I got promoted to supervisor of the busiest theatre in Santa Barbara. So far April has been good to me.

Numbers wrote:
April 10th, 2021, 4:14 pm
I got my second Pfizer dose yesterday and I got promoted to supervisor of the busiest theatre in Santa Barbara. So far April has been good to me.
Congrats dude. Happy for ya.