Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
this is how the slippery slope starts. you start sending people link to bootleg trailers and before you know it, you've got dozens of dealers and a pimped up ruthmobile.

Today felt like such a waste when it came to GMAT studying.

I know I know all these math concepts and I know how to work a problem but like idk what it was today, I just wasn't 100% there. It was so frustrating.

I miss Shanghai

-Vader

Rescheduled my GMAT for April 18th. Original date was March 6th.

I found an online course to help me with my math woes and I'm really liking it so far
There's like 38 modules and there is no way I can get all of it done by March 6th so i pushed it back so that I can get through all the material.

I'll probably be on this site less but if you need me to dab on someone or comment on how cute Benny Safdie is, just message me on FB or Insta. And uhhhhhh send me like 10 boxes of girl scout cookies please?

Artemis wrote:
February 12th, 2020, 11:58 pm
Rescheduled my GMAT for April 18th. Original date was March 6th.

I found an online course to help me with my math woes and I'm really liking it so far
There's like 38 modules and there is no way I can get all of it done by March 6th so i pushed it back so that I can get through all the material.

I'll probably be on this site less but if you need me to dab on someone or comment on how cute Benny Safdie is, just message me on FB or Insta. And uhhhhhh send me like 10 boxes of girl scout cookies please?
Lol I just watched Good Time yesterday and thought the same thing.

Recently, I've been diagnosed with adjustment disorder with anxiety and depression, and I'm already two weeks in to taking my antidepressants. These past couple of months have been a real struggle for me, and I just feel drained of all energy and enthusiasm for anything. There are some things that do look good for me, like I'm finally moving out this Saturday, thus becoming more independent. And I'll be back at University. I'm just worried about what the rest of the year has in store for me.

You don't have to worry about the rest of the year. Focus on now and take your time to adjust to all things new. Take care man

I hope everything works out for you. I'm glad that you sought out help.

Did I ever tell you guys about the kid at my high school who came up with the idea of a watch that can change your race?

A what?