Animal Cruelty

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
:facepalm:
Last edited by Dodd on June 11th, 2017, 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dodd wrote:I'm a vegetarian
Stopped reading right there.

My food shits on your food. Literally.

That video is pretty gruesome.

ughhhhhh :facepalm:

I guess an intellectual discussion will not be possible on this site.

Go back to talking about Avengers or whatever :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Why you lurking my page brah?

There can never be a purely intellectual discussion between people who are vegetarians or vegans on a moral ground and people who eat meat. Because one side is doing what the other finds so abhorrent. It's just scientific law.

My hatred of vegetables far outweighs my love of animals.

Dodd wrote:ughhhhhh :facepalm:

I guess an intellectual discussion will not be possible on this site.

Go back to talking about Avengers or whatever :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Nelson wrote:There can never be a purely intellectual discussion between people who are vegetarians or vegans on a moral ground and people who eat meat. Because one side is doing what the other finds so abhorrent. It's just scientific law.
I'm not really looking to open a dialogue revolving around the framework of who is right or wrong. I'm more interested in everyone's thought's on the modern food industry as a whole and the path it is taking, both on the well being of animals and our health as humans. I really did have hopes of an informed and intelligent discussion. It actually makes me sad that people would find it funny to make jokes and belittle such a serious subject. :neutral:
Why you lurking my page brah?

Dodd wrote:
Nelson wrote:There can never be a purely intellectual discussion between people who are vegetarians or vegans on a moral ground and people who eat meat. Because one side is doing what the other finds so abhorrent. It's just scientific law.
I'm not really looking to open a dialogue revolving around the framework of who is right or wrong. I'm more interested in everyone's thought's on the modern food industry as a whole and the path it is taking, both on the well being of animals and our health as humans. I really did have hopes of an informed and intelligent discussion. It actually makes me sad that people would find it funny to make jokes and belittle such a serious subject. :neutral:
> makes me sad that people would find it funny to make jokes and belittle such a serious subject.
> 2012