NolanFans collective diary of angry venting

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
So I think social media is in that tight spot between amplifying existing and creating new issues. It’s nearly impossible to argue that it’s given a platform for nutjobs to mobilize. However, it’s also created an easier platform and given a voice to those most of us would have perhaps never heard of without the existence of social media as well.

But in general, there’s a pretty well documented tendency of continuous shift towards right or left that almost interchangeably follows one another. Pro-fascist powers rise, then in return, so does pro left activism, which in return creates more conservative backlash. And so the circle goes on and repeats itself. The unique issues can change or somewhat shift (one of the leading causes of the populist right popularity surge in Europe is the neverending fearmongering via refugees, immigrants and nationalism - does that ring a bell?), but the overall trend remains.

Saw this tweet just now and it ties into what I was saying in my earlier post. Like how does this affect your day to day life Ben? Why does this bug you so much that you had to retweet and add your own commentary?

I don’t know how periods affect Ben, but I do know for a fact him not being able to make his wife wet must affect him a lot.

The man knows nothing about how vaginas work but he wants to be in charge of who has periods and who doesn't.

please make it make sense.

Artemis wrote:
October 25th, 2020, 6:37 pm
The man knows nothing about how vaginas work but he wants to be in charge of who has periods and who doesn't.

well aren’t dicks kind of like enlarged clitorises? which is suffice to say that ben shapiro might not be that far off being a “biological woman” anyway

Ruth wrote:
October 25th, 2020, 6:49 pm
Artemis wrote:

well aren’t dicks kind of like enlarged clitorises? which is suffice to say that ben shapiro might not be that far off being a “biological woman” anyway
RUTH OMG LOL

There is a chance he might see this. Dude is a huge Nolan fan and he might know about this site lol. I so hope he sees this.

Ruth wrote:
October 25th, 2020, 6:49 pm
Artemis wrote:

:lol: :clap: