The Trayvon Martin Case

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Fact is, Zimmerman is a murderer and he should serve his time. That the Police did not even arrest him, speaks volumes of how it works down there.

DoubleD wrote: ....but if Trayvon attacked Zimmerman, and the reason that Zimmerman shot Tryvon was because he felt like his life was threatened, does that still mean that Zimmerman needs to go to jail?
I'm always a little confused when others pretend this about people believing Zimmerman needs to go to jail. He should be tried in a court of law. No major steps have been taken in that regards, and that is the reason people are outraged.

If you're looking at stupid statements, like those by Tykjen and people who don't understand how our justice system works, then enjoy arguing with dummies.

TeddyBlass wrote:
DoubleD wrote: ....but if Trayvon attacked Zimmerman, and the reason that Zimmerman shot Tryvon was because he felt like his life was threatened, does that still mean that Zimmerman needs to go to jail?
I'm always a little confused when others pretend this about people believing Zimmerman needs to go to jail. He should be tried in a court of law. No major steps have been taken in that regards, and that is the reason people are outraged.

If you're looking at stupid statements, like those by Tykjen and people who don't understand how our justice system works, then enjoy arguing with dummies.
Another one that certainly have not listened to the 911 tapes. A court by trial is exactly what I am referring to, and if justice still exists over there, Zimmerman will end up serving time. Pardon me by asking, are you saying otherwise?

Meraxes wrote:
TeddyBlass wrote:

Another one that certainly have not listened to the 911 tapes. A court by trial is exactly what I am referring to, and if justice still exists over there, Zimmerman will end up serving time. Or are you saying otherwise?

I have listened to them, you fucking idiot. I am saying it is not up to me or you to decide Zimmerman's fate. Jesus, this is so basic.

TeddyBlass wrote:

I'm not looking at stupid comments made by Tykjen (who must be Meraxes btw). But I am trying to look at both sides here. I have listened and read the 911 tapes. I'm trying not to take sides here. It's obvious Zimmerman was following Trayvon. But does that give Trayvon the right to attack Zimmerman from behind like the new reports suggest.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

TeddyBlass wrote: I have listened to them, you fucking idiot. I am saying it is not up to me or you to decide Zimmerman's fate. Jesus, this is so basic.
Excuse me but nobody ever said it was up to you or me. No facts are on the table yet, so there nothing but opinion forming across the board and country. But if you think the court and jurors wont be jaded by all the massive hysteria caused by the media and population, you got another think coming..prolly not though.
Its like FOX NEWS are running this site at times..

Meraxes wrote:
TeddyBlass wrote: I have listened to them, you fucking idiot. I am saying it is not up to me or you to decide Zimmerman's fate. Jesus, this is so basic.
Excuse me but nobody ever said it was up to you or me. No facts are on the table yet, so there nothing but opinion forming across the board and country. But if you think the court and jurors wont be jaded by all the massive hysteria caused by the media and population, you got another think coming..prolly not though.
Its like FOX NEWS are running this site at times..

You, sir, are out of line. You slime your way back on here after being banned, and then make baseless, offensive assumptions about myself and the rest of the staff.

Get your head in check, mister.

TeddyBlass wrote:I have listened to them, you fucking idiot.
Board warning issued.

TeddyBlass wrote:You, sir, are out of line. You slime your way back on here after being banned, and then make baseless, offensive assumptions about myself and the rest of the staff.

Excuse me again, but you sir are the one calling names here. Baseless offensive assumptions about you? How about you and the entire forum basing on me? I am still in favor of a fair trial for Zimmerman, but all the opinion forming is completely ruining the hunt for the truth. So far its hearsay and opinions. I am first and foremost mad at the police for not even arresting him, but then I learned about that strange law down in FL..which seems as muddy as its wetlands. Again, I was not attacking anyone in this thread personally..but it seems some comments have not bothered to listen to the 911 tape. And the 911 tape proves Zimmerman clearly did the wrong thing. Right? And correct me if I am wrong, but those tapes will make him serve time, in any other state than FL it seems. And ever since I "slimed" my way back here, I have consciously avoided to get into arguments, and now I feel you feel like trolling so I can be lowered back to a level I wont wanna touch again.

Meraxes wrote:
TeddyBlass wrote:You, sir, are out of line. You slime your way back on here after being banned, and then make baseless, offensive assumptions about myself and the rest of the staff.

Excuse me again, but you sir are the one calling names here. Baseless offensive assumptions about you? How about you and the entire forum basing on me? I am still in favor of a fair trial for Zimmerman, but all the opinion forming is completely ruining the hunt for the truth. So far its hearsay and opinions. I am first and foremost mad at the police for not even arresting him, but then I learned about that strange law down in FL..which seems as muddy as its wetlands. Again, I was not attacking anyone in this thread personally..but it seems some comments have not bothered to listen to the 911 tape. And the 911 tape proves Zimmerman clearly did the wrong thing. Right? And correct me if I am wrong, but those tapes will make him serve time, in any other state than FL it seems.
I don't think the 911 tapes prove 100% that it was Trayvon screaming for help.