The Trayvon Martin Case

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Ok Law.. so he just attacked him for that small reason alone? No words between the two? Travyon just jumped him?

lol he disappeared from view and jumped Zimmerman? That sounds like what you do when you got a Sprite and some skittles on you. And your on the phone the a girl.

I think both acted aggressively. Trayvon should have left it alone. Zimmerman should have not followed the kid.

I will say all the rioting isn't helping the cause.

So to those people still going after Zimmerman and the jury's decision, would you have declared him guilty? What punishment would you find fitting for Zimmerman's actions? Do you want him executed, locked up for 60 or so years, or even life in prison?

Addicted2Movies wrote:So to those people still going after Zimmerman and the jury's decision, would you have declared him guilty? What punishment would you find fitting for Zimmerman's actions? Do you want him executed, locked up for 60 or so years, or even life in prison?
Not to be rude, but that's kind of a dumb question. You know they wanted him to be found guilty, and I'm willing to bet over 75% of them would like to see him dead and the other 25% would have liked to have seen him get life.

DoubleD wrote:
Addicted2Movies wrote:So to those people still going after Zimmerman and the jury's decision, would you have declared him guilty? What punishment would you find fitting for Zimmerman's actions? Do you want him executed, locked up for 60 or so years, or even life in prison?
Not to be rude, but that's kind of a dumb question. You know they wanted him to be found guilty, and I'm willing to bet over 75% of them would like to see him dead and the other 25% would have liked to have seen him get life.
Well it's interesting to me seeing as the prosecution's case was fairly unconvincing for the judgment they were fighting for. Most people's opinions seem to be mostly determined by the media's irresponsible coverage of the case. A judge in my area explained to me that sometimes a DA or Assistant DA will pick up a polarizing case such as this one in order to better place themselves to be voted in for an elected position (such as a judge, DA, etc.). The judgment may be a clear foregone conclusion but if the attorney chooses the side of the prosecution he or she may garner publicity and gain favor in their district. Just my two cents though.

Forum Pro
Law
Peace wrote:Ok Law.. so he just attacked him for that small reason alone? No words between the two? Travyon just jumped him?

lol he disappeared from view and jumped Zimmerman? That sounds like what you do when you got a Sprite and some skittles on you. And your on the phone the a girl.

I think both acted aggressively. Trayvon should have left it alone. Zimmerman should have not followed the kid.

My man trayon was on the phone with his girl calling Zimmerman a creepy cracker so I think it's safe to assume trayon had it out for Zimmerman more than Zimmerman had it out for trayon. And wtf does the shit he had to make lean with hve anything to do with his innocence. The kid was a gangster and he died like one. Just keepin it real

Law wrote:
Peace wrote:Ok Law.. so he just attacked him for that small reason alone? No words between the two? Travyon just jumped him?

My man trayon was on the phone with his girl calling Zimmerman a creepy cracker so I think it's safe to assume trayon had it out for Zimmerman more than Zimmerman had it out for trayon. And wtf does the shit he had to make lean with hve anything to do with his innocence. The kid was a gangster and he died like one. Just keepin it real
No.

Law wrote:

I just want to point out that Law went to a school that costs over 30k a year.

Forum Pro
Law
dafox wrote:
Law wrote:

Posted that from my phone while I was at work so I didn't give a fuck about grammar.

Law wrote:
dafox wrote:
Law wrote: My man trayon was on the phone with his girl calling Zimmerman a creepy cracker so I think it's safe to assume trayon had it out for Zimmerman more than Zimmerman had it out for trayon. And wtf does the shit he had to make lean with hve anything to do with his innocence. The kid was a gangster and he died like one. Just keepin it real
Posted that from my phone while I was at work so I didn't give a fuck about grammar.
Lol that has nothing to do with it. I just wanted everyone to know the validity of your knowledge of keeping it real as a gangster. Although not even capitalizing or spelling his name correctly can't be explained away by posting through a phone since you spelled Zimmerman appropriately.

Forum Pro
Law
dafox wrote: Lol that has nothing to do with it. I just wanted everyone to know the validity of your knowledge of keeping it real as a gangster.
Oh okay because you put in bold all the T's that I didn't capitalize.

EDIT: Because Zimmerman is in spell check, they kept putting Trayvon like tray von .. so I just backspaced on the von. Why the fuck am I even explaining myself right now..