The Trayvon Martin Case

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Must say that is well said by mr Jones. There have been several cases before this, but that was authorities who were in question..and 99% of the time they walk. Now that a civilian did it its all hell breaking lose. Time to zoom out for the bigger perspective.

Jones sent Alex and I several of his DVD's to the NF mailbox. They were all utter nonsense. Whatever points he may make in this recent video don't matter - in a sense. The man isn't in the business of speaking to truth - as much as he might claim it the case. He's a propagandist who makes a living off misleading people and installing fear in credulous know-nothings.

"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Umm, lots of sources saying that picture of Trayvon is a fake.

Just saying.

Perhaps the media is unfairly using that picture of Zimmerman instead of another, but at least we know those are actually pictures of the people in question, and that they're doing that job right. Who knows where that picture in the "meme" pic us from -- or who it is actually of.

TeddyBlass wrote:Umm, lots of sources saying that picture of Trayvon is a fake.

Just saying.

Perhaps the media is unfairly using that picture of Zimmerman instead of another, but at least we know those are actually pictures of the people in question, and that they're doing that job right. Who knows where that picture in the "meme" pic us from -- or who it is actually of.
And even if the pic would be real. That still has no relevance imo. Zimmerman still stalked someone and then murdered him. There's no excuse in that.

Who cares what Trayvon looked like, that doesn't matter. Zimmerman stalked a 17 year old kid, carrying Skittles for his brother, and shot him while he was screaming for help.

Never has the KKK been in more power I'd say. Its truly unbelievable in this modern day and age that it still rages on over there.

Can I just ask what everyone thinks about the eyewitness that says Trayvon attacked Zimmerman. Now obviously I wasn't there, but does Zimmerman not have the right to defend himself.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Eyewitness testimony is the LAST thing I would trust in this case at this moment. Have you not listened to the 911 tape? That one speaks volumes. Zimmerman approached Trayvon after being told by the Police not to approach..