The Occupy Wall Street movement [a.k.a "American Fall"]

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
tykjen wrote:Agreed. The first 2 episodes in S1 simply gives much room for thought. But instead of leaving it all up to Aliens which is a theory I enjoy thinking about, I started to find the mystery even GREATER when I started to really believe Humans did it 8-)
After all, to me that makes more sense come to think of it, in A Universal Carl Sagan'ish scope of things.
I think I have a new "theory" about these ridiculous conspiracy theories regarding Illuminati as being reptilians, luciferians, droids, coming from outerspace and travelling through pink worm holes. But I will talk about it later since I have to go out with some friends. :lol:

RIFA wrote:I think I have a new "theory" about these ridiculous conspiracy theories regarding Illuminati as being reptilians, luciferians, droids, coming from outerspace and travelling through pink worm holes. But I will talk about it later since I have to go out with some friends. :lol:
Can't wait, Ill get to the store and buy some popcorn for that post 8-)
Have fun meanwhile ^

‎"The major religions on the Earth contradict each other left and right. You can't all be correct. And what if all of you are wrong? It's a possibility, you know. You must care about the truth, right? Well, the way to winnow through all the differing contentions is to be skeptical. I'm not any more skeptical about your religious beliefs than I am about every new scientific idea I hear about. But in my line of work, they're called hypotheses, not inspiration and not revelation."

-Carl Sagan

tykjen wrote:
Can't wait, Ill get to the store and buy some popcorn for that post 8-)
Have fun meanwhile ^
Thanks.

Well, this is my idea.

Most of these guys that perpetuate the general consensus that Reptilians or other civlizations from other dimensios are walking on Earth disguised as the elite people are agreeing with the fact that they want to wipe half (or whatever proportion) the people around the globe in order for their "evolution" and enslavery to work. They say they manipulate you or that they want to kill you by a nuclear winter or by various projects that will cause eartquakes or to bring Jesus himself as a hologram to preach the "good". Mostly they agree witht the fact that the elite is evil and is working for the pagan god who is, accidentally, the leader of these so-called civilizations from other dimensions like Luciferians, Reptilians, Dragonians and so on.

Let's talk a bit about manipulation. They want to manipulate us to make us dumber, to fight each other, to support them or they want to insert fear into our souls. Let's say I could accept that because in the limits of ridiculousness it might be possible. But then you hear things like this: "If you look on the Esquire cover from a perfect angle you can see that that the Es from the beginning of the word Esquire is followed by the letter "X" which can be seen only from this angle. This is manipulation and these earthly devils are trying to tell you that you should have more sex, therefore commit a sin. Now... let's analyze this simple situation.

You have these extraordinary minds -because evil or not, they are- that want to take over the world, kill a majority of the people, enslave the rest, and become true gods. Well excuse me you fucking theorists but how does this make ANY SENSE? Why would they send mixed subliminal message to encourage you to have sex? Why? Why having sex when at the end of the day they wanna kill you? Isn't that STUPID?

Sex leads to giving birth --> Giving birth leads to population growth --> Population growth leads to more problems and more issues to deal with --> Population growth is an ENEMY of depopulation.

So how can you say they wanna depopulate this planet but at the same time, they trying to make you populate it???? How does that make any sense?

What I think, and what my theory consists of is that there are two possibilities.

1. Lonely people and demoralized people are seeking for attention. They want their lives to -apparently- mean something more so they go over the internet and they make up the strangest shit you could ever hear.

2. If I were an Illuminati head. If I saw that the world tries to dig deeper and deeper into my society. If I want to make them leave me and this society alone. What can I do? Why wouldn't I spread some RIDICULOUS ideas? Why not by spreading these ridiculous theories also spreading the bullshit within the people via my society. It's simple mathematics. If someone says " The Illuminati are responsible for our sad and lonely lives" then people might follow him because there's nothing actually ridiculous in that statement. But if someone says that " Illuminati are reptilians from other dimensions " then the people will start to doubt even the existence of this very secret society. So my BEST weapon is offering the ridiculous information about the truth.

Now even if they are reptilians they know, that in this present day, within these boundaries of logic and sanity, people will find hard to believe such an almost comical theory. It will actually get laughable.

I believe in some theories too but when you act like a total idiot and spread ideas like these, no wonder David Rothschild is feeding you and teasing you with ridiculous affirmation because he knows that their validity doesn't matter at all. What matters is the perception and he knows that the perception will not be a serious one.

So... it's either one of 2 things with these guys but I think it's both. It was enough for one guy to promote these theories and these theories spread like a virus.

Tear gas has been thrown today at protesters in Oakland

Eternal-Fighter wrote:Tear gas has been thrown today at protesters in Oakland

Finally something to get these hippies to go home. Oakland PD rules.

Wow what a shame, I guess Oakland PD forgot about the 1st amendment.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

lmao @ people filming instead of....... whooping some ass.