Steve Jobs Has Died

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Since this is a film-forum I think its also worth mentioning his amazing commitment to Pixar, and how Pixar would never have been created if it wasn't for Steve. In every aspect, Steve was a visionary man. He will be missed!

Jonas Agersø wrote:Since this is a film-forum I think its also worth mentioning his amazing commitment to Pixar, and how Pixar would never have been created if it wasn't for Steve. In every aspect, Steve was a visionary man. He will be missed!
+1

Crazy Eight wrote:A true visionary. Rest in peace.
+1

R.I.P.

A true innovator. RIP Steve Jobs.

Jonas Agersø wrote:Since this is a film-forum I think its also worth mentioning his amazing commitment to Pixar, and how Pixar would never have been created if it wasn't for Steve. In every aspect, Steve was a visionary man. He will be missed!
+2

CaliKid329 wrote:WBC protesting Steve Jobs funeral.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/und ... ingtonpost

Of course the WBC is looking for more and more attention. Stop giving it to them people!
yup. And I think one of their dumbass members sent a tweet about through an... IPHONE!
Their stupidity and hypocrisy knows no bounds.

R.I.P Mr. Jobs
I'm genuinely saddened by this, even while knowing the state of health he was in for some time now. :cry:

CaliKid329 wrote:WBC protesting Steve Jobs funeral.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/und ... ingtonpost

Of course the WBC is looking for more and more attention. Stop giving it to them people!
I would like to beat the living fuck out of every single member of that church. Their stupidity, hate, and ignorance never cease to amaze me. Fucking morons.