Does anybody else feel the world is getting dumber?

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
I've made a lot of progress in the few months I've been here. I am such a dirty little whore...
:silent:

prince0gotham wrote:You've been here for a month. I reached your postcount after more than half a year since I got here.
The amount of information in those posts of yours, are epic for feeding derailing. I guess you feel more sense being here, I stand corrected. The world [is] getting dumber.

talli wrote:
Mason01 wrote:
I agree. As soon as I see a post by that Talli guy, a brain cell dies.

they did say hatred kills you :D
Oh yeah?
I love that video.

tykjen wrote:The amount of information in those posts of yours, are epic for feeding derailing. I guess you feel more sense being here, I stand corrected.
Still your only argument is derailing. I can have 3000 posts of derailing, 300 great posts, 300 great out of 3000 which leaves 2700 derailing posts that are justified by the greatness of the other 300; or 3000 great posts. You can't know when you've been here for a month. Not even I know.

Not that derailing is necessarily a bad thing :T

prince0gotham wrote:Not that derailing is necessarily a bad thing :T
Agreed. It took a month for me to get it but I know now where I am, at nolanfans.com where no expectations are expected. Which makes the surprises bigger, and the letdowns easier to accept because thats just how it rolls here :)

prince0gotham wrote:
tykjen wrote:"nolan"fans.com: the place to be for postcount whores :)
You've been here for a month. I reached your postcount after more than half a year since I got here.
lol yeah I was gonna say... :lol:

Wanna know what I think about all this?
Bacon.
Last edited by Mason on June 22nd, 2011, 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

solo2001 wrote:
prince0gotham wrote: You've been here for a month. I reached your postcount after more than half a year since I got here.
lol yeah I was gonna say... :lol:

Fair enough :) But most of my posts have been about defending personal opinions after they got attacked by a bunch of circle jerked facts.

Most of those posts of yours didn't need defending.