Does anybody else feel the world is getting dumber?

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
we have a master chef here :razz:

there are people legit happy about kim jong un’s sister possibly succeeding after him because she’s pretty and a woman and resembles an anime character

i wish i could unlearn this fact

Artemis wrote:
April 26th, 2020, 11:07 am
Do people actually think the NK patriarchy is going to accept a female leader? Maybe as regent, but Supreme Leader? Nahhh.

They will, otherwise they'll have their organs removed.

#YasQueenSlay #LiterallySlay #WomenCanBeDictatorsToo

Numbers wrote:
April 26th, 2020, 10:35 pm
Artemis wrote:
Do people actually think the NK patriarchy is going to accept a female leader? Maybe as regent, but Supreme Leader? Nahhh.
The way media outlets - who are quoting NK experts - are exploring this possibility, it certainly seems like it can happen.

DHOPW42 wrote:
April 27th, 2020, 4:45 am
Numbers wrote:
April 26th, 2020, 10:35 pm
Artemis wrote:
The way media outlets - who are quoting NK experts - are exploring this possibility, it certainly seems like it can happen.
Media outlets have also prematurely jumped the gun and said Kim died. No one really understands the NK, and until I see an official statement from the government itself, everything else is just speculation.
"Experts" really aren't "experts." Some of these "experts" have claimed that Kim's death would likely lead to the fall of NK. Like c'mon, get the fuck out of here lol.