2012 Presidential Election

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Z. Cobb wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote:god forbid anyone has something bad to say about obama jesus christ i don't get it, some people have different political views.. deal with it
I don't get why a group of Americans would want a Divided, Un-equal America... Its just goes against the nation.
Stfu redcoat
jk man ;)
Sigs???

Forum Pro
Law
Z. Cobb wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote:god forbid anyone has something bad to say about obama jesus christ i don't get it, some people have different political views.. deal with it
I don't get why a group of Americans would want a Divided, Un-equal America... Its just goes against the nation.
i dont get why a group of americans want this guy to run the country into the ground for another 4yrs... it goes against the nation

Law_of_4 wrote:
Z. Cobb wrote:
i dont get why a group of americans want this guy to run the country into the ground for another 4yrs... it goes against the nation
What policies of his do you not indorse?
Why you lurking my page brah?

Arguing isn't gonna change anything, just accept it.

Forum Pro
Law
Dodd wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote: i dont get why a group of americans want this guy to run the country into the ground for another 4yrs... it goes against the nation
What policies of his do you not indorse?
I know it's my fault for coming into this thread and commenting on it but I generally don't like talking about politics... and I especially don't like when I see a bunch of blind assholes on my fb talking about Obama like he's God... and then comparing him to a rapper or saying YO PRES OBAMA IS GETTIN MAD PUSSY TONIGHT. I'm just taking my anger out on here

damn i edited this 3x
Last edited by Law on November 7th, 2012, 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Point is that America won't start to blindly fuck up International Relations. Period.

4 more years of Obama. Its good for America in the long term.

Z. Cobb wrote:Point is that America won't start to blindly fuck up International Relations. Period.

4 more years of Obama. Its good for America in the long term.
Hope you're right, redcoat
ive been playing a lot of Assassins Creed III pls forgive me
Sigs???

I demand a recount!

Durden_77 wrote:
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Obamer is a hack.

can't take anyone serious when there avy is JR Smith. :lol:
JR is a boss.

Law_of_4 wrote: and then comparing him to a rapper or saying YO PRES OBAMA IS GETTIN MAD PUSSY TONIGHT.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh fuck this is classic! Yeah saying things like that is beyond stupid but oh so comical. HAHA!
Why you lurking my page brah?