2012 Presidential Election

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Bacon wrote:My friend took a math test and there was a bonus question that read: "Who won the 2012 Presidential Election?" and my friend put down "Satan." :lol: :lol:
I'm pissed of with ignorant kids who don't do their history research :evil:

Everybody knows that Satan was President of the United States from 2000 to 2008.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

didich wrote:
Bacon wrote:My friend took a math test and there was a bonus question that read: "Who won the 2012 Presidential Election?" and my friend put down "Satan." :lol: :lol:

Everybody knows that Satan was President of the United States from 2000 to 2008.
Lol. :lol:
But seriously, Obama is :thumbdown:

didich wrote:

Everybody knows that Satan was President of the United States from 1829 to 1837.
Fixed.

Let me get this straight...

You're friend wasted a bonus point on an exam that covers one of the most frustrating subjects in your school life?
Red Hood wrote:I'm pissed of with ignorant kids who don't do their history research

Everybody knows that Satan was President of the United States from 1829 to 1837.

Fixed.
I'm from Canada and even I know why that's more accurate.

Bacon wrote:
didich wrote:

Lol. :lol:
But seriously, Obama is :thumbdown:
Then you are the problem.

DreamPolice wrote:
Let me get this straight...

You're friend wasted a bonus point on an exam that covers one of the most frustrating subjects in your school life?
Math is my easiest subject. Same with him.

The Republican Party is now all but defunct, and if anyone wants to "oppose" the current rule they'd better use their heads rather than rely on some mysticism.

Bacon wrote:
DreamPolice wrote: Let me get this straight...

Math is my easiest subject. Same with him.
Still, it's a bonus point. CARPE DIEM, MAN.
banepants wrote:The Republican Party is now all but defunct, and if anyone wants to "oppose" the current rule they'd better use their heads rather than rely on some mysticism.
Tell that to Donald.

DreamPolice wrote:
Bacon wrote: Math is my easiest subject. Same with him.
Still, it's a bonus point. CARPE DIEM, MAN.