Do we really exist? Is the world we're living in real?

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Thanks Crazy Eight. :)
solo2001 wrote:
chee wrote:RIFA, evolution is a scientific fact. A theory, in science terms, just means how the law works. It is considered fact as long as there isn't any contradicting evidence (which there is none).

I still don't see why us humans are always the victim. So these "people" who "control" us get to have reality? But we don't? Why don't "they" have anybody controlling them? :|
...maybe they do :wtf: it's a FRACTAL TRANS-PERCEPTIVE SIMULATED REALITY!!! :lol:
OH SHIIII-I don't know what that means-

IT MEANS. UM. -i dono i just kinda made it up cause it sounds all conspiracy theory-ie-

Crazy Eight wrote:I agree with RIFA, this is quite a bit more fantasy based and far-fetched then his alien idea.
Fair enough - on a sliding scale you score one idea higher than the other. But the point remains:
RIFA wrote:What would be the point of discussing it? There's nothing that I could do about it anyway... :lol:
Why are alien visitations more worthy of discussion? There's nothing he can do about that either.

Anne Elk (Miss) wrote: Fair enough - on a sliding scale you score one idea higher than the other. But the point remains:

Why are alien visitations more worthy of discussion? There's nothing he can do about that either.
Before I'll answer you I want to explain something the best I can..."Not everything that's not a fact at this point of time could not be a fact in the near future." "History is a fact? There are many times in the last century when people realized history was not a fact but more a fake because the truth was covered up at some point in time. History is changing, history's view on our past is also changing so you get this whole "fact" in a wrong way. Facts that exist in this second could be proven wrong in the next second. You cannot say history is 100% accurate so that it could be classified as a fact. It's not like mathematics where 2 + 2 = 4 which is a fact."

Now, to answer you... sorry for being a little bit too harsh but..

"Are you F8CKING KIDDING me? I SAID that there is something we COULD do about the aliens theory. That SOMETHING is actually RESEARCH and evolve as humans and learn MORE about our PAST. While this theory can't be proven wrong or wright ONLY if you use SUICIDE. But even then, we will not know the answer but only the person who killed herself. Now tell me smart-ass... why are alien visitations more worthy of discussion?... :roll: "

Jesus... I might have a problem with the way I try to say things at times like Crazy Eight said, but sometimes I just watch what some of you type and I really begin to question myself a few things about who's the person I'm arguing with over the internet. Not that I care, but I don't like wasting my time with dumb questions like this.

RIFA wrote:Not that I care, but I don't like wasting my time with dumb questions like this.
gib sigs

RIFA wrote:
"Are you F8CKING KIDDING me? I SAID that there is something we COULD do about the aliens theory. That SOMETHING is actually RESEARCH and evolve as humans and learn MORE about our PAST.
Ever heard of Quantum Physics?

I just don't understand what RIFA has against the discussion of different realities. Honestly, i'm up for any discussion. As long as it's civil of course, the second you bring the words "Troll" or "Hitler" into an internet debate it automatically dies! :lol:

But really, what so bad about questioning things? Especially about something as big as reality. I find the more something is generally accepted the more interesting the debate is. As long as both sides are willing to be fair.

solo2001 wrote:But really, what so bad about questioning things? Especially about something as big as reality. I find the more something is generally accepted the more interesting the debate is. As long as both sides are willing to be fair.
Question all you want. You're not gonna get any where without evidence though.

chee wrote:
solo2001 wrote:But really, what so bad about questioning things? Especially about something as big as reality. I find the more something is generally accepted the more interesting the debate is. As long as both sides are willing to be fair.
Question all you want. You're not gonna get any where without evidence though.
What concrete evidence do you have that we exist? Because scientifically, quantum physics disagrees with that.

Jackson wrote:
chee wrote:Question all you want. You're not gonna get any where without evidence though.
What concrete evidence do you have that we exist? Because scientifically, quantum physics disagrees with that.

I'm typing to you right now. That's the evidence.