Coronavirus Pandemic

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Almost every business is turning to shit these days, that's why not many are even mentioning cinema chains. All of my family works in tourism, does that mean all of the hotels will remain forever empty after all of this ends? No, but they will struggle, and eventually survive, same as cinemas. As long as there's cinemas in your country filled with good souls wanting to see a movie on the big screen, it will survive. I know when all of this ends that I'll devour every single movie that comes out, out of lust.

In other news, extremely proud of my country right now. We've been, for the most part, patient, disciplined amd smart about implementing new restrictions. The government just had an unprecedented 94% support. The curve has been flattening for over a week now. The country, every country, needs to be a unique organism in these coming days.

Stay safe Nolanites.

That's good to hear m4! I really hope my country will get to flatten the curve soon, too.

MagnarTheGreat wrote:
April 6th, 2020, 3:46 pm
From the various cases I've heard or read about, this is the critical moment. Many people apparently just cough, are tired, have some fever, nothing alarming at all, but then suddenly the virus spreads, and in a matter of hours you need extensive care to survive. Be safe everyone, this virus is really terrible.

So Boris Johnson is in the ICU, huh?

Wonder if it will wake people up at all.

I'm actually just surprised Johnson is in the ICU. Not that it was an unrealistic outcome but still, damn

Man that herd immunity plan did not work out for Johnson at all.

So Croatia was the top three country dealing with this shit for days, and we're still in the linear progress of the curve (60+ a day for over a week or more), but man did corona really have to breach several elderly homes today. What a bummer.

April needs to end.
And May needs to end.

And June needs to come so everybody knows where we at, worldwide.