Coronavirus Pandemic

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
TeddyBlass wrote:
May 31st, 2020, 3:05 am
Please do not troll, bait, or run the topic off course.
I’m just saying most people aren’t even considering the innocent cops in this. Cops as a whole are being considered the enemy when they are actually in the thick of it.

BobRoss08 wrote:
May 31st, 2020, 3:13 am
TeddyBlass wrote:
I’m just saying most people aren’t even considering the innocent cops in this. Cops as a whole are being considered the enemy when they are actually in the thick of it.
are they more in the thick of it than black people who are being murdered?

also please do yourself a favor and don’t put words in my mouth. i am defending their right to resist white supremacy and everything that comes along with it. but you are welcome to quote me where i specifically said i condone violence or even invite others to act violently and loot. especially when a lot of this violence and looting is believed to have been caused by mostly white, out of state individuals with dubious agendas or even foreign actors with malicious intent to incite further chaos.

Ruth wrote:
May 31st, 2020, 3:20 am
BobRoss08 wrote:
May 31st, 2020, 3:13 am
TeddyBlass wrote:
are they more in the thick of it than black people who are being murdered?

also please do yourself a favor and don’t put words in my mouth. i am defending their right to resist white supremacy and everything that comes along with it. but you are welcome to quote me where i specifically said i condone violence or even invite others to act violently and loot. especially when a lot of this violence and looting is believed to have been caused by mostly white, out of state individuals with dubious agendas or even foreign actors with malicious intent to incite further chaos.
No, everyone involved is in the thick of it. Everybody’s life in this whole thing matters equally, regardless of race.

Move the conversation to another thread or stay on topic :judge:

Whitmer is encouraging protesting in public right now but was against people protesting for their livelihoods about a month back. I hope she enjoyed her more than likely only term at this point. The virus sure isn’t going to be picky.

30k tourists already here, zero cases for several days straight. To describe how it feels living here, at the start of June? Feels like start of a regular summer. The only thing reminding me of corona and the bullshit in the world is shuffling Twitter news.

Stay safe and stay strong, wherever you are right now, especially folks in America.

With all the protests going on, I think this is gonna get horrific in the US. Flattening the curve was thrown out the window once cops started militarizing against citizens.

Looks my state (NSW, Australia) gonna reopen everything, on July 1st, except for nightclubs.