DADDY BIDEN WON: USA Presidential Election Trump v. Biden (2020)

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.

Who is going to win the 2020 Presidential Election? real talk

Poll ended at October 29th, 2020, 10:44 am

Trump/Pence
21%
Biden/Harris
79%

Total votes: 28

Off to golf course! :lol:

Vader182 wrote:
November 6th, 2020, 2:56 pm
m4st4 wrote:
November 6th, 2020, 6:21 am
Aren't three key members of supreme court Trump's people, including the new judge?

This has all been carefully planned and systemic. Block post offices and mail boxes across the countries. Start injecting fear of misconduct with early ballots in your voters. If early ballots go pro Biden, start yelling misconduct on Twitter and press conferences. Meanwhile, I don't know how much power s. c. has even with his people on top, but... theoretically, and I'm mostly on the side that thinks Trump is a dog that barks but won't bite if Biden truly wins, he could further fuel his fanbase into spreading mayhem instead of peaceful transition.
the tiebreaker has been leaning more liberal on various legal issues, so I'm not despairing yet. Nobody really knows what Barrett will do either.

-Vader
Why would Barrett not side with Trump? She was literally hand-picked for this.

The SCOTUS must uphold Biden's win, but when you have 3 blatantly corrupt justices and 2 that think gay marriage should be overturned/repealed, you've got the makings for the destruction of democracy.

CNN projects Biden won Pennsylvania. Let the games begin.

we're in the white house

the browning of America is now underway

i just know the white house cook is looking forward to kamala visiting the white house. all that indian food and soul food they'll get to make.

@alitasantos

Fox waited a little more to announce Pennsylvania, but now they've added Nevada on top.

Congrats guys.

Such a relief to know the clown nightmare is soon to be over. Kinda worried of his goons’ reaction but wow this is great news.

i went to take a nap and missed this