DADDY BIDEN WON: USA Presidential Election Trump v. Biden (2020)

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.

Who is going to win the 2020 Presidential Election? real talk

Poll ended at October 29th, 2020, 10:44 am

Trump/Pence
21%
Biden/Harris
79%

Total votes: 28

Nomis wrote:
October 28th, 2020, 2:04 pm
how does it work with the electoral votes and why does the system now prefers Republicans? Is it because some smaller states tend to be more often republican? And that's how some small states can make up for quite some electoral votes?
That and also I think four years ago, Dems won NY and California with a very large margin and lost by a small margin in Florida, Ohio, North Carolina or Pennsylvania.

Trump now saying he wants vote counting past election day banned:

'Get rid of the ballots' again and that's why Trump thinks Barrett and Kavanaugh and others will screw the election for the voters, deny Biden, and make him president, before he moves on to Plan B to stay in power.

Not only do Trump Republicans make it harder to vote in the first place, they want to stop your vote - should you exercise your right - from counting at all.

Votes also can't be counted as fast as they were a hundred or two hundred years ago because of population and voter growth and method changes.

Voting by mail: Here's when states can start processing those ballots - CNNPolitics

Maybe I'm an uninformed idiot but from the outside, it looks like there might be civil war in US.

Dear Americans, If you managed to get rid of Trump and McConnell in how many years from now, remember to quickly fix your laws. They suck.

A president and a senate majority leader should not have this much power.

I mean if Trump does not get re-elected in what way would he keep power in the government? I can see him going on some sort of giuliani rant at fox lol or even a talk show talking shit

Can't wait to see McConnell go tbh, I read nothing but awful things about him and his track record. He also looks like Mason Verger in the flesh, no disrespect to any actor who portrayed him or the character itself.

Honestly I just don't see him losing his seat in the senate like ever, given that he's been there since 1985. I mean is his seat even up for election? lol

Pratham wrote:
October 29th, 2020, 3:44 am
Maybe I'm an uninformed idiot but from the outside, it looks like there might be civil war in US.
well trump did tell his cultists to stand by, after all

Ruth wrote:
October 29th, 2020, 8:57 am
Pratham wrote:
October 29th, 2020, 3:44 am
well trump did tell his cultists to stand by, after all
There's also this:

The possible next President. WTF :blank:

Last edited by atilasantos on October 29th, 2020, 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

donald trump rapes women and possibly fucked his daughter so like idk

That's weird.

Hopefully, you guys will still vote out the rapist idiotic pig out of the white house so that a better candidate eventually heals your country over time.

AOC would be a kickass madame president.